Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 30)

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Guys as far as I have gotten to know , MR isnt quitting the show. The channel and the LTL team have their set of differences but its not just abt MR anymore. Its between the whole LTL team and the channel.  Please post ur dislike abt this rift at the channel website , send them the feedback or msg the show's producer Mr Hemal. Do let them know how passionate ur abt the actor and the show.

If there is someone here who should quit, its the real trouble maker Mr Pranjal and not anyone from the  LTL team. Anyone can lead a show, but not anyone can act and that too no one can replace Dutta for us.  So voice ur opinion guys and show what audience can do if the channel doesnt stop being mean to the team.  Its high time. Enuf has been said and done to demean the team by the so called channel wale. It shouldnt be taken lightly anymore I guess. Its not the Q of Dutta leaving the show. One thing is clear,  Mr Pranjal might be dreaming that the show is abt Nakkusha, the maid. But its we who see the show , not him. He better be shown the exit door if he cant understand the premise of the show and the importace of certain characters for the show. If he has issues with anyone from the LTL team, he will/should quit. Not anyone else. Make it clear guys and send the feedbacks.

feedback@colorstv.in

thanks alot anuSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishaAnu-Reddy

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Anu Thnx A LOT for the post. Can u write an e-mail to MR n production head?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAnu-Reddy

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Many articles like this defaming an actor never used to bother me... However this hurts...

MR is the only person whom i know could live the character of Dutta Bhau...I do not think anyone else can potray him as Mishal does...As an actor, i rate him as the finest in television industry and really look forward when he can make his mark in the Film industry...

I do not know MR as a person... Having seen snippets of his interview, i could get the feeling that he's genuine..and very passionate about his work..which reflects on screen...Zero doubts on his credibility as an actor...

There's a saying that "smoke comes only when there's fire" - such untoward incidents might have happened...or might not have...may be a one time incident or may be deliberately maligining Mishal's name due to jealousy...or to the extreme - as a publicity stunt...On the sets when such high profile actors & directors hang around - there are always moments of tensions when disagreement crops up...We dont know what would have happened...

I never used to watch any of the serials and then saw MR in LTL...With that I saw all the episodes and there's never a weekday without attending 8:30 pm show...I guess this is the same with all...

I have thought about this before - MR without LTL- believe me - i even thought with many popular actors faces as Dutta and realized that only MR can play Dutta...For Nakusha - only MV can play...

Tasha has become such an integral part of our lives....

If MR quits / gone from the show - I dont think Dutta would exist for me...Tasha would disappear from my life - and nothing will fill that void...

If this is all a rumour / publicity stunt then god forbid what may befall on its creators...

I'm with you all - Cos I need MR, I need Tasha and I need LTL...for me..:) and for you all...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloGooddmaszLaTuLasikkaishalizdarcyshruti10augustCrystal29mussy.jamshedsub_rosaPyari_ZahraAnu-Reddy--Sia--khushixMrsKhan

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ok guys i ve sent a mail to colors...tell me if it's ok and you can use it also and send it as much as you can!

Hello everyone who's working for this brillant indian channel!

(First of all I would like to thank you for show like Na Aana is des Ladoo which treats  a serious social matter.It's always a pleasure to watch this show!)--> I think it was the right time to tell them :p
Secondly and this is the reason I m writing you is about the article which says that Mishal Raheja will quit the show Laagi tujhse lagan.
Well I hope it's just rumors...but there is no smoke without fire...whatever the problem is you should know that Laagi Tujhse Lagan is one of your best show because  actors like Mishal Raheja , Mahi Vij and Aashka Goradia are doing a great job in it! If one of them leave the show you can be sure audience will decrease!
The fame of a channel , actors , show etc depends on viewers so you have to handle any kind of misunderstandings profesionnally and don't let media ruining an actor's image.
Dutta Bhao is the best male character of indian television up to now and it's due to Mishal Raheja's brilliant performance ! If he leaves the show, unfortunetly there will be no more Laagi Tujhse lagan.

We hope that you re going to do what is necessary to clarify all this mess for your viewers and Laagi Tujhse Lagan crew.

Regards.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloGooddmaszshruti10august.Indu.-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Thnxxxx a lot anu.
U have relieved all of us.
This article had made such a impact on me that no matter how many sincere efforts i made today in order to divert my mind 4rm it but all in vain.

THANKS A LOTTT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Guys I just messaged Ashvini Yardi on facebook.......I will post it here when she replies...........

I have asked her to clear this rumor in media n don't let Mishal leave LTL............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu-Reddy

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Guys its no time to wait. We have waited enuf already. There have been numerous articles demeaning the actors, showing them in bad light, calling them tautrum kings,  mocking our passion for the show. What are waiting for more?. That this news turn real? There will be nothing left for us in that case to even fight for. Pls lets join our forces and bring down the ppl behind this havoc in the show.

Anu...thanks a lot for clearing the air.. Hug and shall deffo chip in...!! No MR = No LTL ... so no question of letting  him ..or any LTL member quit....!! I agree when u say that truly MR/ Mahi have been getting a lot of bad press... n the trouble monger needs to be given a taste of his own medicine..!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Guys as far as I have gotten to know , MR isnt quitting the show. The channel and the LTL team have their set of differences but its not just abt MR anymore. Its between the whole LTL team and the channel.  Please post ur dislike abt this rift at the channel website , send them the feedback or msg the show's producer Mr Hemal. Do let them know how passionate ur abt the actor and the show.

If there is someone here who should quit, its the real trouble maker Mr Pranjal and not anyone from the  LTL team. Anyone can lead a show, but not anyone can act and that too no one can replace Dutta for us.  So voice ur opinion guys and show what audience can do if the channel doesnt stop being mean to the team.  Its high time. Enuf has been said and done to demean the team by the so called channel wale. It shouldnt be taken lightly anymore I guess. Its not the Q of Dutta leaving the show. One thing is clear,  Mr Pranjal might be dreaming that the show is abt Nakkusha, the maid. But its we who see the show , not him. He better be shown the exit door if he cant understand the premise of the show and the importace of certain characters for the show. If he has issues with anyone from the LTL team, he will/should quit. Not anyone else. Make it clear guys and send the feedbacks.

feedback@colorstv.in

oh so this is the reason Colors has not been promoting LTL for over a week...DeadDeadDead....how unprofessional of them...Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddmussy.jamshed--Sia--Anu-Reddy

Go to top