India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 3)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Can these "so called" reporters Angryplease leave the guy alone and let him do his work, which by the way he does fabulously!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-skavitha08mussy.jamshed-Carrie-MrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Originally posted by make-believe

Man, I really hope that (any possible or even concocted) backstage drama doesn't take the show down...it's too good to be drowning in such controversy Ouch Sad to hear this again and again...especially this bit of news. 

Not that I believe in this rumour and as Fivr said, the journalism of today has lost its sense of responsibility but from what Zuby told me about Pranjal S reply to the forum...I am kinda surprised and actually concerned that their backstage fights are being talked about openly and that too by a person of Pranjal S stature!!!

If they have a problem, they shoudl be matured enough to solve it within the confines of their walls....Why are they exposing their dirty laundry to the world...Doesnt do good for the show when a man like PS expresses his issues with the main lead in such juvenile manner!!!! I too hope these issues are not made public in future and they can find a way to clean their dirty laundry within themselves....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29-Roopa--Fivr-skavitha08mussy.jamshed-bharti--Carrie-incandescencekabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

I don't know what to say...! Is this for real? But our reliable source had confirmed that MR was indeed a very professional and hard-working person! This is so confusing! In any case, for me, No Mishal means no LTL.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirldroopy_asleepCrystal29-Roopa-skavitha08mozart66mussy.jamshed-Carrie-kabeeraspeakingMrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Whether its true or not about his tantrums, I dnt think he wuld quit or would be fired...People have a habit of creating a hill out of a mole....kinda gets the publicity, warms up viewers towards the show too....

BTW Shreya, for the first time, not sure whether to hit "Like"button in this case!!! Wink

LOL! I noticed no one has till now.

Lol! I like your effort ksh... I just don't appreciate the content of the article.. LOL

Exactly and thats what confused me, shld I hit the "Like" button to thank shreya or should I not hit the "Like" button because of the bizzare news...

well, Shreya, u know we liked ur efforts - right? LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Fivr-Jyoemussy.jamshedMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

The headline is so bizarre, I was confounded as to how that's possible when the show literally revolves around him! LOL 

Man, I really hope that (any possible or even concocted) backstage drama doesn't take the show down...it's too good to be drowning in such controversy Ouch Sad to hear this again and again...especially this bit of news. 

True! And its really sad that a good actor like MR's reputation is being successfully ruined by some people openly spreading gossip abt him. And obviously the media likes juicy gossip and wastes no time in printing it.
I just hope such gossip doesnt hamper his future career. And if there is an iota of truth in this news then the show would be over for me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1-Roopa-mnx12mussy.jamshedskavitha08sub_rosa-Carrie-Dancingdollkabeeraspeaking

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Fivr-

Whether its true or not about his tantrums, I dnt think he wuld quit or would be fired...People have a habit of creating a hill out of a mole....kinda gets the publicity, warms up viewers towards the show too....

BTW Shreya, for the first time, not sure whether to hit "Like"button in this case!!! Wink

LOL! I noticed no one has till now.

Lol! I like your effort ksh... I just don't appreciate the content of the article.. LOL

Exactly and thats what confused me, shld I hit the "Like" button to thank shreya or should I not hit the "Like" button because of the bizzare news...

well, Shreya, u know we liked ur efforts - right? LOLLOL

I do! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1-Roopa--Fivr-skavitha08mussy.jamshedDancingdoll

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

I just hope such gossip doesnt hamper his future career. And if there is an iota of truth in this news then the show would be over for me.

I agree with you...no Mishal-Dutta, the show is over for me too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

I sd earlier I do not believe in newspapers ( tabiliods )...besides we do not know the guy .. up till now they only show what the Cvs think nd saying as per the news ..But ppl they r forgetting there is another side  to the coin ...we have to hear MR's side of the story .

The guy has kept his silence ...... So a request to journalists to go nd get the another side of story ..........MR side ..( thatz if they have guts nd ability to do so )

Talking abt thorwing tantrums ........for a guy to laugh so effortlessly nd show his emotions so well ...it does tie one out nd if he was such  fussy nd arrogant guy ...then why is the  rest of cast being friendly with him.

From what I think they r good friends ....they share a good rapport ..will they will take crap from another actor ...would not they show him his place ....

lastly I will only believe in stuff that I see ..rather than listen to someone else ...

MR dude ..I may not know as a person ........But onething  for sure ..I do not like someone branding another with out listen to the person story .....So MR pls get vocal dude ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 20 December 2010 at 9:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy-Roopa-skavitha08mussy.jamshed-bharti-MrsKhan

Go to top