tum mere kaan phatney ke intezzaar mein ho? Shocked ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu-Reddy

Guys its no time to wait. We have waited enuf already. There have been numerous articles demeaning the actors, showing them in bad light, calling them tautrum kings,  mocking our passion for the show. What are waiting for more?. That this news turn real? There will be nothing left for us in that case to even fight for. Pls lets join our forces and bring down the ppl behind this havoc in the show.

Also guys who are coming with the "birdie" info's , Can you please confirm the sources you got the info from?. Ppl are already panicking and such news can only create a big hullagulla over the forum. I for one can confirm the news directly from MR and Our dear friend. No sign of quitting yet. So please rest the speculation of he leaving for now. But ya pls dont forget the person behind such speculations. He needs to be taught a lesson. High time !!!

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS A TONNNNNNNNNNNNNN A nu.....................luvya yaar..............uffffffffffffff i can breathe nowwwwwwwwwSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Guys its no time to wait. We have waited enuf already. There have been numerous articles demeaning the actors, showing them in bad light, calling them tautrum kings,  mocking our passion for the show. What are waiting for more?. That this news turn real? There will be nothing left for us in that case to even fight for. Pls lets join our forces and bring down the ppl behind this havoc in the show.

Also guys who are coming with the "birdie" info's , Can you please confirm the sources you got the info from?. Ppl are already panicking and such news can only create a big hullagulla over the forum. I for one can confirm the news directly from MR and Our dear friend. No sign of quitting yet. So please rest the speculation of he leaving for now. But ya pls dont forget the person behind such speculations. He needs to be taught a lesson. High time !!!

Thanks a ton anu... we r already on the job... n the culprit will learn his leassons right back from nursery.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-ImmaculateDreamAnu-Reddy

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article ksh! But I really don't believe my eyes ... is this for real? Well, so far such things were coming from some other sources, which I never believed. But would such thing come in HT? I am surprised. No doubt MR is a very good actor and if they replace him, LTL will see its downfall.

Anu-ReddyMrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I am with u on this .. Too much tiem is wasted nd pranjal guy think we r fools

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Anu thanks alot for the information my heart is so heavy after hearing this news and today i couldn't able to enjoy my hubby B'day, thanks for clearing the mess and happy x-mas and new year.

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Thank u so much Anu....i was really getting frustrated by these news every birdie was getting.....
Now i can breathe a sigh of relief ...*phew*....
Who ever is behind this i swear if at all i find him anywhere.,.....then i am gonna commit a horrendous crime by murdering him.......LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 21 December 2010 at 9:53am

mussy.jamshedAnu-Reddy

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasha_1

Anu thanks alot for the information my heart is so heavy after hearing this news and today i couldn't able to enjoy my hubby B'day, thanks for clearing the mess and happy x-mas and new year.

Dont let this effect ur life Sasha..........pls enjoy ur time with ur hubby....saal mein ek baar aatha hai janam din and u should make it a spl event for him..........Smile

Wish him on my behalf too ........... Smile

Merry christmas, and a very happy new yr to u too buddy Embarrassed Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Go to top