Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 25)

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Should I take it seriously???????????

Should I believe it??????????

Should I be worried???????

Should I neglect it?????????????????????

Koi bataaye main kya karoonnnnnnnnnnnnnn..............  

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
OK I think i have stayed quiet for a long time by now... need to clear the Air a bit.. ... First of all . Even if some issues  might  happened between him and Channel  they were  not RELATED to his Character..... Secondly, He is Happy with his character and is not Quitting the show until His role stops Convincing him .. Which has ben convincing enough for him so far.. 

So, Relax and Enjoy the show... but yah.. Dont Stop writing to the Channel... we need to keep them updated abt our Demands Complaints regarding everything we are not Comfortable with for the betterment of the show... 

P.s 
All this came to my knowledge through a Very reliable source. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29--Saaki--sub_rosaltl_fanrama_2010mussy.jamshedNelsSanely_Insane--Sia--

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

OK I think i have stayed quiet for a long time by now... need to clear the Air a bit.. ... First of all . Even if some issues  might  happened between him and Channel  they were  not RELATED to his Character..... Secondly, He is Happy with his character and is not Quitting the show until His role stops Convincing him .. Which has ben convincing enough for him so far.. 

So, Relax and Enjoy the show... but yah.. Dont Stop writing to the Channel... we need to keep them updated abt our Demands Complaints regarding everything we are not Comfortable with for the betterment of the show... 

P.s 

I am going to assume the very reliable source is Mishal himself. WinkLOL
Now I can relax and enjoy the show. 
Thanks Sara for the boost.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedNelsImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged

P.s 

Thanks Sara!

I just hope everything goes well. The show is too good to be spoiled by such small issues.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

P.s 

thanks sara... it was very disturbing 2day... now i can sleep well.... looking fwd to the anniversary episode......
i was so tempted today 2 b on the forum continously.... tt my office blocked IF..... chalo koi aur rasta nikalte hai online rehne ke liye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

P.s 

thanks sara... it was very disturbing 2day... now i can sleep well.... looking fwd to the anniversary episode......
i was so tempted today 2 b on the forum continously.... tt my office blocked IF..... chalo koi aur rasta nikalte hai online rehne ke liye...

oye try to go thru directed URL.........that'sLOLLOLLOL how I used to do

Thank u SaraW :- All is WELL LOLLOL ...........But we will bombard colors with messages that they should sack PS......Dead (kidding)
LOL

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 21 December 2010 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
huh ShockedConfused...W*H...

mussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltl_fan

P.s 

I am going to assume the very reliable source is Mishal himself. WinkLOL
Now I can relax and enjoy the show. 
Thanks Sara for the boost.
yah! U have guessed it right... Wink

mussy.jamshed

Go to top