Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 24)

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by shilpita87

you know what i had a feeling that it could be crap too...HT printed the news abt Twin Anna return like a month back...after that no murmur was made of him coming back...but seema is coming back and i read abt that in one mag(can't recall the name)..and tada...the next day...evrywhere it was declared etc... so i guess we can't trust HT as a source as of now..till that Anna2 article comes true..

But since this is sooooo serious matter(life and death of LTL) its better we let them know abt our opinions (LOUDLY...may i add)..so that even such rumours do not circulate in public which will harm MR's professional image..Angry.....So...lets all message MR and tell him to give more interviews and clear this trash ASAP.Embarrassed

Actually its the source! the Anna2 walaa idea occurred to a Very unprofessional person which i guess  didn't worked and it got thrashed ... now the same source is giving another twisted information which are making things MORE and MORE evident now and it might now work against him/her.. I hope someone took notice of such unprofessional behavior from the channel.

Hopefully MR will make a public declaration soon abt this nonsense.

i@ shilpi & @sara totally agree with what u said spsly @blue it is 2 do with MR proffesion & this ppl Angry to creat news they don't know they destroying the image of hard workers like MR & u r both right he should give public declarition to clear all this poor guy!

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 21 December 2010 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
no way i dnt want mishal to go you cant replace him

mussy.jamshed

NishatK Newbie
NishatK
NishatK

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Confused This cant Happen!.... I don't think that it will... I love Mishal and hopefully those whom watch LTL Watch it because of Mishal Raheja and Mahi Vij chemistry.... and i definitely wont watch LTL if Mishal does a disappearing act... but I'm sure this piece of Media is FAKE!. so Heads high... and hopes too that nothing like said will happen.x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshed

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
naeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Cry
i dnt want dis to happen i watch dis show only for mishal mishal nae to show be nae AngryOuch

mussy.jamshed

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by incandescence

LOL...I find the article hilarious for some reason. I'd say.....go on..fire him! Even if he's behaving unprofessionally (No comments on that btw) they'll end up with a bigger problem than they're already in. And I think these PH ppl and creatives can't be that stupid....can they?

Originally posted by pavs

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

Hmmmm...now see, this is possible. MR could quit if he's indeed having problems with the PH...and he's got a good offer....though I don't think he can get a better role than Dutta from Star-girl power rock-Plus.

Frankly speaking, I feel the DN story can get a proper closure in 2-3 months max...or at the most 6 months given LTL's mahaan pace. So if there are real problematic issues, I really hope they'd end the show in 3-4 months, give it a proper closure than replace actors and stretch the story to hell n back.

I totally agree! It would be so much better than actually replacing him(not that it's possible)! And Mishal also should understand that no SP show can do what the role of Dutta has done for him! So, it's in everybody's best interest that they bury the hatchet as soon as possible and carry on with the show!

And let us live in peace...for God's sake!

I agree...the show can end happily in 1-2 months time. If MR wants to move then they better end the show on a good note. Colors anyways is desperate for slots for their precious new shows.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shan2430komal_w25prettywomanbfunofbb123mussy.jamshed

pinks86 Senior Member
pinks86
pinks86

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
OMG i hate all this negativity ... first mishal gonna leave then ending the show ... i think am gonna cry ... but I wud prefer they end the show than replace mishal

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanmussy.jamshed

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I have learnt to make myself unaffected by these kinds of news- surely if an actor had been throwing tantrums from the start (as they portray MR to have been doing) they would have been shown the door long back. Then why is Mishal still here? Clearly not only because they need him to keep their show running. LTL would not be the show it is without MR and his beautiful portrayal of Dutta. Each and every way he plays Dutta has me in awe, his body language, the way he emotes feelings, they'd be lucky to find a guy who plays Dutta even half as well as MR does! Dutta has become a special part of all our lives, and if MR was no longer in the show as Dutta, then there would be nothing left in LTL for me to watch.

And all this about MR contemplating an offer from SP- you would have to be stupid to leave a show like LTL for a SP show, and MR is not stupid!! Dutta's character has a presence, a very strong one at that, which a role in Star Plus could never achieve. Even MR himself would know how lucky he is to have such an amazing role. So people don't need to worry about him leaving LTL and accepting an offer from Star Plus. Like Sara said, men on SP shows blend into the wallpaper, they fade into the backdrop whilst the women wear the pants!! They show men as spineless and weak, which I cannot swallow!! Now I am a woman myself, so don't get me wrong, but I hate how their shows have women cat-fighting over household chores, whilst the men stand there like statues uttering not a single word in defence of their wives!! Enough said!!!!

Back to the article- I am highly disappointed that people would employ such cheap tactics to get their way- even if he is throwing tantrums, like DD said, the professional way of handling it is privately, not by spreading news and tarnishing someone's image. I personally am happy that MR hasn't spoken up yet, he is showing that he is a professional and doesn't need to tarnish anybody else's image to make himself look good. Anyway, I'm not going to worry, as they surely know they will be stepping on their own toes by even thinking about showing MR the door. I am just concerned about poor MR, who wishes to get into the film-line- rumours like these will not be helpful for his future career! x

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbfunofbb123mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamMrsKhanAreYaar

mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
mishal iis a great actor n he has a strong appearance iin the show if he goes i dont think the show will be same without him we r so used to seeing mishal as dutta

mussy.jamshed

Go to top