India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 19)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@ SHABZ :  now go for Petition yaar.........this news is everywhere now CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Shocked........... n hopefully its a fake news.. Cry

indya.com reported the same thing

Mishal Raheja

Dutta Bhau to exit Laagi Tujhse Lagan?
Television actor Mishal Raheja, who plays the main lead in Colors's Laagi Tujhse Lagan might soon disappear from the show. And it is not for a while to take a break from the show as sources believe that the he might disappear permanently.

ROFL ROFLROFL

why am i not surprised ??ROFL * indya.com* ROFL 

They have copy-pasted the whole news! Now it will be all over the media...Gr8!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

guys, indya.com just rewords the articles from other sources and posts them on their website..LOL...this website is very unreliable...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedincandescencekhushix

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by SAraW

Thanks DD.. But guys Still we have to Make sure Nothing goes wrong! 

Shabz: u and Fivr have to start a new thread regarding this issue and we all can file our comments there .... Just in case.. 

Let 's w8 another day .....
we r looking into it .... as 4 nw we still hav to get this news confirmed ..
but we will defo put up a thread regarding this & even make a petition if needed ..

Thanks DewDrop. Itna proactive forum maine aaj tak nahi dekha hai! Problem hua nahi ki we're all up in arms against the channel/PH and what not!LOL I could use some of this proactiveness in my life, seriously! LOL

On a serious note, I'm ready to do anything to ensure that Mishal is retained and the show moves on without any glitches! Sigh. This is one show I hope remains perfect till the end! I'm ready to *murder* anyone who even tries to spoil my fairytale! Gah! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mussy.jamshedrama_2010.Indu.sub_rosaImmaculateDreamSanely_Insane-Huma-MrsKhan

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
If the said actor is unhappy then it shld be his prerogative to continue or not. It is very unhealthy to work in an environment where one isn't happy, which will lead to many problems directly or indirectly to all relevant stakeholders.

I agree with some that if the actor wants to leave, then it's better they end they show on a good note rather than having a replacement or mysteriously MIA or worse coming back from the dead/plastic surgery. (no Ekta Mata ki formula).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedSanely_Insaneincandescence-Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I totally agree! It would be so much better than actually replacing him(not that it's possible)! And Mishal also should understand that no SP show can do what the role of Dutta has done for him! So, it's in everybody's best interest that they bury the hatchet as soon as possible and carry on with the show!

And let us live in peace...for God's sake!

Honestly, I won't be able to see anyone other than MR play Dutta...I'd rather it ends than see someone else playing Dutta...*shudders*

@bold..Word! Given the state of Indian TV right now, it's highly impossible for him to get a better role than Dutta...specially from the SP camp.

Edited by incandescence - 21 December 2010 at 4:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosarama_2010mussy.jamshedfuzzyfaceSanely_Insanekhushix-Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
now the track is getting interesting...............and he will be leaving.............no ways guys!!!!!!!!!! till he himself confirms this news am not gonna bliv it...............he was completlely concentrating on LTL................And he is not a fool to leave a show whre everythng revolves around him..............am positive............and this r all rumours lyk tina aka iccha leaving uttaran................nahin yaar MISHAL is the heart of LTL.............am sure if sumthing went wrong he will settle the scores rite.............and ya we need to make MISHAL know that we dnt want anything lyk this to happen............petition or sumthing............am not gonna blive this articles woh log choti baat ko bhi bada chada k bolte hai............Tongue
i hate the journalists who r spreading this stupid piece of news...............Angry

Edited by triasha - 21 December 2010 at 4:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Now He is working with the same team since one year now...so I don't really believe they cannot reconcile on it..........all of a sudden it seems SP is too eager to get MR be it from bad publicity...if u see charts LTL is in the top Ten......what else MR or PH or channel wants?ConfusedOuchDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Go to top