Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 15)

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by pavs

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

Mr is having problems with the Production house ? well this is news to me .. and he is leaving LTL for a show of SP?? well .. i have nothing more to say .. Smile  

MR is having issues with PH/Channel is not news to me but he contemplating of leaving LTL...well, that is news to me too!!

Thanks Pavs although it is extremely sad news....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

Mr is having problems with the Production house ? well this is news to me .. and he is leaving LTL for a show of SP?? well .. i have nothing more to say .. Smile  

As i said he has been offered a new show in SP ..whether he has accepted or is gonna accept it is sth i dnt know....hope he resolves his differences with The creatives and carries on with LTL.

mussy.jamshed

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

MR is having issues with PH/Channel is not news to me but he contemplating of leaving LTL...well, that is news to me too!!

Thanks Pavs although it is extremely sad news....
i understand how you guys must be feeling..i personally do nt watch ltl regularly but when i heard it from my friend i was equally shocked.

Edited by pavs - 21 December 2010 at 3:06am

mussy.jamshed

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:09am | IP Logged

i understand how you guys must be feeling..i personally nt watch ltl regularly but when i heard it from my friend i was equally shocked.

yeah...Most of the ppl, infact I think all watch it because of Dutta...and Mishal brings life to tht character....Usually the 2nd replacements are just not the right choice...they just dnt fit the bill......

and I know how difficult it can get if ur work env is not condusive....no matter how good u r, it affects ur work.....I hope the offer is not from ekta's camp or is not saas bahu show....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedpavs-Carrie-

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged

I am not going accept this either... I believed MR is a professional... cannot accept he contemplating in taking another offer leaving LTL....
Wd he be sure ... tt he would not be a similar situation with some other channel... n he gets some other offer....  SO WHAT .... is he going to leave the other show tooo...   wa a profile it would be to keep incomplete tasks on his list....This is childish and i don believe it.... I am sure MR is responsible guy....    

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Carrie-

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

i understand how you guys must be feeling..i personally nt watch ltl regularly but when i heard it from my friend i was equally shocked.

yeah...Most of the ppl, infact I think all watch it because of Dutta...and Mishal brings life to tht character....Usually the 2nd replacements are just not the right choice...they just dnt fit the bill......

and I know how difficult it can get if ur work env is not condusive....no matter how good u r, it affects ur work.....I hope the offer is not from ekta's camp or is not saas bahu show....
i agree most ppl watch ltl for dutta but objectively speaking his character has been stagnant for a long time now...he dsnt really hv nyhting new to do in the soap..maybe he was creatively dissatisfied...but mishal is pretty temperamental n for a fact is known for his tantrums... my friend says that he is a very well spoken , us educated guy who dsnt tolerate shit ...n we all know how in indian soaps the actors r treated like..they r made to overwork n given less pay..

mussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Ok. Just came to know Through a VERY reliable Source that MR is Very much on the show.. and Not going Anywhere..  ( believe it or not ) 

Smile 

AS for the ARticle ..Well Everything written there  is being twisted by the source... 

So, its better not to believe it.. Smile  

Edited by SAraW - 21 December 2010 at 3:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamussy.jamshedbfunofbb123--Sia---Huma-MrsKhan

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

I am not going accept this either... I believed MR is a professional... cannot accept he contemplating in taking another offer leaving LTL....
Wd he be sure ... tt he would not be a similar situation with some other channel... n he gets some other offer....  SO WHAT .... is he going to leave the other show tooo...   wa a profile it would be to keep incomplete tasks on his list....This is childish and i don believe it.... I am sure MR is responsible guy....    
fair enuff...i just felt the need to share the news which comes form a credible source..if u dnt wanna believe it i completely respect your choice.

Go to top