Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 14)

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

On second thoughts....is this a publicity campaign?? A very PATHETIC one but is it?? The whole "any publicity is good publicity" funda? Is that applicable here?

Cuz seriously any joker can also realize that there is nothing to this show without MR.....I would like to presume (despite evidence to the contrary) that these ppl do have their heads screwed on alrightErmm

I really don't care what their issue is.....they better resolve it....if they have the show's best interest at heart......

This isn't just any timepass show where actors are changed day in and out and a musical chairs goes on with upto 3 ppl playing the same character.....NO ONE can breathe life into Dutta like MR does....

THEY BETTER NOT DARE TO CHANGE MR OR MV

Edited by mozart66 - 21 December 2010 at 1:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1.Indu.

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by -Huma-

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! LOL

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
ROFL
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
ROFL

lol...if we get bad news, its not the messenger's fault...now is it?..LOLWink

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..Evil Smile....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...LOL

Wink

oh ho!! It was our way of showing we are on strike!!
ROFLROFLROFL...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

hahhah!! so how did u like my reaction over this TRASH! news????  disappointed ?? or was it the same way u expected it to be Tongue 

and My my my!! shhhhhhh..  dont bring Lover boy into this ..I pity the fool though  he must be  busy looking into this matter m sure  Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Sara:

Read Shreya and my responses to your reaction on page 11 and 12.....

sab pata chal jaayegaa!!!

*runs to create a Sara petition*

ROFL

ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
ROFL
ROFL

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..Evil Smile....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...LOL

Wink

ROFLROFLROFL...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

hahhah!! so how did u like my reaction over this TRASH! news????  disappointed ?? or was it the same way u expected it to be Tongue 

and My my my!! shhhhhhh..  dont bring Lover boy into this ..I pity the fool though  he must be  busy looking into this matter m sure  Big smile 

@ SaraW : May I have yr attentionCry...........I just PMed u n I want u to read :- Hemal Thakkar replied me post.........u have to do somethingLOLLOLLOLLOL
Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ImmaculateDream

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

@Huma:

ROFL
ROFL

Wink

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hi Sara

pls forward my views to hemal or prajanl or whoever it is ...

Thx

ImmaculateDream

pavs IF-Rockerz
pavs
pavs

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

mussy.jamshed

-Madzy- IF-Rockerz
-Madzy-
-Madzy-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
WHAT THE H ***** ????? Pgal hogaye kya yeh logAngry.....i dont belive this first thing i see is this articleCry......if this is true they are so going to kill this show we watch this because of Dutta the whole story is around him what are they trying to do ???....

But still i dont believe this ...we heard this bakwas of MR before aswelll ....its probably people who are jealous of him who tries to make him look bad .........

Btw thanks shreya for sharing it ....Big smile
ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

Mr is having problems with the Production house ? well this is news to me .. and he is leaving LTL for a show of SP?? well .. i have nothing more to say .. Smile  

mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Go to top