Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 13)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Assuming rumours of MR's tantrums are true then too I want someone senior to intervene between him and whoever he is creating problems for instead of washing dirty linen in public. And if the rumors are false then too its better someone senior speak up for MR. Its very demoralizing for someone to work day in and day out and forget abt getting rewarded you get to hear people badmouthing you. The effects of this will start showing up on his work. Obviously MR himself clarifying will not work.
Exactly,.....Bingo...u have spoken my mind here....MR's open response would only bitter things here and cause more chaos for the show and himself....He would be termed unprofessional and well, this kinda publicity wuldnt do good well for his career.....The ppl opp him are smart, their names arent coming in open as such but MR's would if he comes out open....

Let a senior guy just handle the public and rest the rumours and then take care of all the tiffs in his chamber!!!!! I am not for Mishal coming out in open and presenting his side of things....He can be diplomatic if he wants.....but not open...Wouldnt do good to him....Ppl think twice before hiring stars who have openly criticized PHs/Channels or its representative.....Reminds of me of a certain star who suffered because of this for years!!!

BTW, Read Sara's response, saara mazaa kir kiriaa kar diyaa...I thought she would do tandav on the channel or PH's head par yeh toh kuch arbitary maar ke chali gayi!!!
Le!!! yeh toh mein doosroan se bhi padh leti....
Shreya, Sara ka essence khatam ho raha hai...she is not in her character...we need to write a petition!!
ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Sach mein DD...mazaa nahin aaya Sara ke reaction se. LOL! Udhar Rosa ne bhi post nahin kiya aur na hi Anu ne. LOL
But anyways such constant negative news abt MR isnt good. Shows that they are a house divided. I hope Hemalji is able to keep his team together. Ouch
But on a side note we always get news of MR's bad boy act. Does this mean that Salman Khan this guy's bad boy avatar sells?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Ksh....I did make a post!
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I think you should nip the evil in the bud while there is time..........I guess its right time to message Hemal Ji about the same as PS does not sound professional at least to me
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by khushix

I dont know what to say..Confused why do i feel all these is just a publicity stunt?.. similar thing happened to one actress before too.. the creative head of the show said she throws tantrums n reports late on sets.. and later we came to know it was just a PS.. MR as Dutta is the life of the show.. without him, the show wont work at all.. and im sure the makers of the show knows it very well..

When I first read this article I remembered you and the joke I had played on MR leaving LTL...aur lo rumours start ho gaye!Ouch

awww...LOL that's why i have stopped making such jokes..coz twice it came true wen i did.. LOL but lets hope this is just a rumor..

Btw I notice such rumours starts when a show is completing 1 year and the contract of the actors are up for renewal. Maybe the root of all this is a pay hike MR is demanding?Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdollstranger2rose

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh....I did make a post!

I saw it but forgot abt it. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Sach mein DD...mazaa nahin aaya Sara ke reaction se. LOL! Udhar Rosa ne bhi post nahin kiya aur na hi Anu ne. LOL
But anyways such constant negative news abt MR isnt good. Shows that they are a house divided. I hope Hemalji is able to keep his team together. Ouch
But on a side note we always get news of MR's bad boy act. Does this mean that Salman Khan this guy's bad boy avatar sells?Wink

Rosa did post to this thread.....I think on 3rds pg or the 4th.....but yeah, Anu kahaan hai??? Humari AS???? ROFL....she is so gng to kill me for this!!! ROFLROFL

In the division of PH, thats my point...PS's response to arbitary ppl just shows tht things arent quiet right behind the scenes....and it was such a childish and unprofessional response, "fav man"...do ppl really write like tht...He badly needs Impact classes or finishing school....

LOLLOLLOL....Salman Khan ka jadoo toh hameshaa chaltaa hai but that is because when he is in front of the camera, giving an interview, he is very emotional and well behaved boy.....
but Mishal goes on records to admit that he likes/prefers/OK (not sure what was his choice of words) with one night stands...ab isse image toh khrab hogi hee....I hate to say this but public do get affected by the personal life of the stars which is not fair to the actors but thats the reality.....

so, if he wants to remain a bad boy, atleast be a good boy in front of the camera/media!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 21 December 2010 at 1:29am
mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

[QUOTE=scorpio10]

Hi ppl

I working on a post ... to support MR .. I am gonna need u guys help nd support to make this a sucess ..

I hate it when newspapers trash someone name nd image without giving the person a chance to spk ...

will let u guys know when the post is up ...

I plan to send it to MR ..If I can get his ID ( which I will )  nd might CC the CVs ..guys .
But I need to knwo what u think .... becoz at the moment I pissed off ...nd in my bad temper I intend to do crazy stuff..

@BOLD & RED: I agree with you wholeheartedly and I am with you......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255.Indu.

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
C'mmon I dont think the makers of LTL are that stupid to let go off the biggest USP of the show, i.e., DUTTA/MISHAL! I mean remember LTL's TRPs started sky rocketing only after Mishal entered....till then it was just an ordinary show....and I dont think a concept of REPLACING Mishal will be even closer to an OK idea, as Mishal OWNS the character of Dutta.....nobody else, no matter how good an actor he is will be able to replace Mishal as Dutta.....for everyone Dutta can only be MISHAL! The soul he brings to the character is unmatched and in my personal opinion, I havent seen an actor like Mishal till today on TV Clap! So if LTL producers really wants to mint money and enjoy its success, they will have to swallow their ego and try to work things out reasonably with Mishal instead of even considering an option of removing him!

So if the makers of LTL are smart, they will keep Mishal no matter what it takes Wink!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 21 December 2010 at 1:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosastranger2roseMrsKhan

Go to top