India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? (Page 11)

mishrita Newbie
mishrita
mishrita

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
me not liking the article... hope and wish these are rumors ..... luks like there are people who are jealous of Mishal ...n hence maligning his name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
LTL is my one nd only fav show nd LTL to me means dutta-nakku nd dutta-nakku means mishal-mahi ONLY.
I can't even imagine LTL vidout any of these missings.

Nd my take on all these reports r that all these r fake. I think HT read all those articles reporting about mishal's unprofesional behavior nd vidout going to the core of it, HT just published it BY ADDING THINGS ON THEIR OWN. So, guys, donno worry by believing all these craps. We,i.e.all the members of IF, always sidelined all such articles by chosing not to believe it nd we shud continue sidelining al such articles

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishamussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

I dont know what to say..Confused why do i feel all these is just a publicity stunt?.. similar thing happened to one actress before too.. the creative head of the show said she throws tantrums n reports late on sets.. and later we came to know it was just a PS.. MR as Dutta is the life of the show.. without him, the show wont work at all.. and im sure the makers of the show knows it very well..

Shant ho jao guys :) I remember Iccha of Utaran .....there were so many news circulating about her bad behavior , tantrums on the sets n they also wrote story that she is leaving the show n has signed the papers.......but after sometime she gave an interview n told all that veer is gonna get married to iccha now as tapasya has left him......this seems to be cheap publicity tactics by colors.......honestly.......yaqeen nahi aata..search about Tina (iccha) of utaran......they wrote ' she spend alot of time in her hair styling " we know how much her hair were styled in the showLOL
On october 22, 2010 , news was Tina Dutta resigned from the show....look at it
Aj 21st december hogaya......Tina Dutta is still in the show ' uttaran"

......................................................................................

It seems that Tina Dutta is hell bent on making things difficult for the production house and staff of UTTARAN. She plays the lead character of Ichcha in the show Uttaran on the colors channel and has turned into a household name after the success of the show.

But the bitter truth also has another aspect which says that the lady has been throwing lot of tantrums on the sets and creating lots of problem for the production guys. This story has been now going on for four months now and both the production and the channel are sick and tired of her attitude.

The latest development has it that Tina has finally put down her papers and resigned from her role which offered her instant fame, strong fan following, success and recognition.

According to the sources, Tina has already resigned and sent her letter to the production house on the 18th of October and now she is currently in US for an important event.

Although the production guys have many episodes of the actress in store, but they still have to solve the issue and see if Tina is returning to the shooting of the show or not.

Since they have decided not to bear her unnecessary tantrums any more, the channel have started looking for the new Ichcha for uttaran.

This is not the first time that Tina Dutta is exhibiting such kind of behavior and has previously also put down her papers thrice but they somehow managed to get her back but now her tantrums are intolerable.

Colors are into such cheap publicity stunts....may be they forgot to write TINA ...just wrote Dutta LOL

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 21 December 2010 at 12:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyksikkaishasasha_1shonapinkystranger2roseMrsKhan

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
seriously this is all publicity stunt nothing more but why r they doing it at the cost of mishals image??????. if they remove duttas character then what is left in the show ???????? kala and nakkus fight ???????? who is interested and what will they fight for if dutta is no more ????? its not a k serial where ppl come back from death . moreover on one hand there r articles giving news that seema is coming back than who is she coming back for if dutta wont be there ????
all these articles r really very disturbing esplly when LTL is doing so well .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkyksasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

seriously this is all publicity stunt nothing more but why r they doing it at the cost of mishals image??????. if they remove duttas character then what is left in the show ???????? kala and nakkus fight ???????? who is interested and what will they fight for if dutta is no more ????? its not a k serial where ppl come back from death . moreover on one hand there r articles giving news that seema is coming back than who is she coming back for if dutta wont be there ????
all these articles r really very disturbing esplly when LTL is doing so well .

Can we Sign a PETITION to save MISHAL and LTL.............Please its high time for the progress of the show..........also if dutta is leaving why has seema arrived LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

.Indu.

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
if mishal quits i am gonna stop watching the show. he is the ONLY show stopper worth playing this character dutta...... please don't commit suicide CVs.

Edited by mozart66 - 21 December 2010 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedstranger2rose

anshika.s Goldie
anshika.s
anshika.s

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
If that happens the show is doomed...
Its quite obvious that people watch LTL for Dutta-Nakku and even if one goes missing the show looses its spark...

Nyways I think the directors and producers know whats best for them they wont spoil their own show....hopefully everything's either fake or they sort things out...

Edited by Anshika_1692 - 21 December 2010 at 12:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkykrama_2010mussy.jamshedsub_rosa

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! LOL

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
ROFL
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
ROFL

Me too!ROFLROFLROFL

Dancingdoll

Go to top