Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goodd thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey my website is not allowing me to send an email yaar so pls dot stop. Some body keep doing. Anu  thnx for the info.  I will try after some time. But within this time if somebody can do it pls go ahead, Pls dont wait for anybody.
We have to save our hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n the show.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mishal is too important for the show, and the producers and director are well aware of that.  Without him, there is no show, to be frank.  Nakusha alone does not make the cut.

Someone on the set has been leaking stuff about Mishal--true and untrue.  Who knows.

nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: gp00

Mishal is too important for the show, and the producers and director are well aware of that.  Without him, there is no show, to be frank.  Nakusha alone does not make the cut.

Someone on the set has been leaking stuff about Mishal--true and untrue.  Who knows.

Guys, think positive!

I see a golden opportunity in a crisis 😊

If Mishal is really going to leave the show, they should seize the opportunity to tie up all loose ends, really quickly, and bring the story to an end. OR no one will watch the show.

Pehle Zabardast Chali, phir Zabardasti Chalayi - so will it be with this one too.

- Who ambushed Dutta and Baji the first time?
- Who in the house helped Sups and Mavali escape?
- What is Chaskar's game? Is he a man of principles? If he refuses to go drunk to someone's house, and swears he will not harm a friend? Will he harm Dutta or will he sniff out Kala?
- Will Chaskar be the one to expose Kala?
-What happened to that letter DP wrote? What is in it?
-Will Dutta ever come to know the Trials and Tribulations of Maid Nakku?😊
-Will Nakku tell him, why she did not reveal her face in the 8th months, she spent in his house? Where she had no one to fear (that's what he thinks!)

Please join me in completing this list πŸ˜ƒ Since the guys at Colours are responding to our mails, may be we should send a petition πŸ˜†

That would make LTL really memorable. They can come up with another story later.
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

MR , Production ppl and shows producers, all are on  FB. You can email them directly. We are discussing with the LTLs DT team right now to send an official feedback to the team. Lets see how it goes. But ya you can go ahead and post ur messages to them at FB.

Rajesh kamat email address

Trouble Maker Pranjal Saxena : http://www.facebook.com/pranjalsaxena?ref=ts

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Trouble Maker Pranjal Saxena : http://www.facebook.com/pranjalsaxena?ref=tsπŸ˜†

Anu, good one, Trouble Maker. Well, if you look at his profile, where you write about yourself, he states "...maine jo sang taraasha woh khuda ho baitha..." (the one I sculpted together, has now become God!!!)

Quite profoundπŸ˜› 

Ahem, are we getting his drift?

Faryyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i ve sent a mail to every single contact you gave...let's hope someone will reply...
Can't send a mail to the trouble maker...there is nothing on his fb page...
Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Faryyy

Well i ve sent a mail to every single contact you gave...let's hope someone will reply...
Can't send a mail to the trouble maker...there is nothing on his fb page...

yeah you can send him a pm message.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

What if MR goes by the user id SaraW on IF?πŸ˜›

Then I would say, Mishal is self obsessed.....
🀣  🀣 🀣

Because this certain SaraW, is always chanting her/hisown name -
Mishal"
🀣  🀣 🀣
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nooooooo It Can't Happen  Dutta Is The Soul Of LTL πŸ˜­
NO MISHAL = NO LTL