Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sara..............& Anu........................  

Thx a lot glas for telling that............

I am quite relieved reading your posts..............
I have faith in LTL makers.........Dont really care about articles......But still sometime I get scared........

But,not anymore.................Love you both for those Postive replies......

AreYaar thumbnail
Wow Mr. Pranjal Saxena has an issue with the WHOLE LTL team now??? Yeh bandaa toh is show ko dubaane ki full koshish kar raha hai🀒😑....Seriously grow up, Mr. Saxena!
Saans2 thumbnail
Guys am new to the forum but i do watch this serial closely n am an ardent fan of Mishaal Raheja ...I dont wish to hurt anyone, but a birdie jus told me that Mishaal Raheja is leaving the serial and has given the production house gr8 grief as he has developed a lot of starry airs of late...If he leaves the show then most probably the serial will also wind up as there is not enough scope left for storyline ahead either...hope i am wrong, but as of now this is it for sure....confirmed source n news.πŸ˜•
meghaparti thumbnail
Well that will be really sad to see if the serial winds up or even if mishal leaves....🀒

Originally posted by: Aarjaa8

Guys am new to the forum but i do watch this serial closely n am an ardent fan of Mishaal Raheja ...I dont wish to hurt anyone, but a birdie jus told me that Mishaal Raheja is leaving the serial and has given the production house gr8 grief as he has developed a lot of starry airs of late...If he leaves the show then most probably the serial will also wind up as there is not enough scope left for storyline ahead either...hope i am wrong, but as of now this is it for sure....confirmed source n news.πŸ˜•

Really Donot know what to Say, if the news is true and If Mishal leaves the Show.. no other option left... i will Stop watching LTL..😭 show it self is winding up..😭 what to say.. Such a nice show.. Mishal please please donot leave the show.. Please 😭😭😭
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Not able to understand....MISHAL as DUTTA is so good...I am watching LTL only bcoz of MISHAL....with each and every move he does as DUTTA is excellent....I can't imagine anyone in DUTTA's place instead of MISHAL....Each and everyone action no matter if it is ACTION,ANGER,SAD,ROMANCE AND BEST PART IS SHOWING THE HIDDEN LOVE AND STRUGGLING TO EXPRESS LOVE ....everything he does so nicely....HE IS JUST THE BEST...😊

Eventhough he got operated...that time also he came to shooting...that to in junle and all....what else they want?

NO MISHAL....NO DUTTA AND NO LTL........😭

I DON'T WANT MISHAL TO GO OUT....I WANT MISHAL...AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE....😑
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks Anu..
now there's another post abt this news being confirmed..πŸ˜• duno which to beilive..πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
we need do a petition 2 save the show n stop mishal leaving...there is so much tht cud b done with this shw.. esp nw with seema entering...

mishal shudnt leave...

we shud do a petition asap... similar thing happened with kasam se,..ram kapoor was gna quit the shw bt as soon as fans heard this news, they rang in n did petitions n finally the channel n production house n ram kapoor gave in2 their requests n kasam se went on for ages with reali gd storylines n tht 2....
Saans2 thumbnail
Yes i dunno kno why all gud things cum to an end so soon😭 jus read the article...it says the same thing😭 hope they sort it the mess peacefully n all iz well again soon
chitrakshgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

If MISHAL leaves the show...then I will stop watching the serial....😭

MISHAL...PLZ DON'T LEAVE THE SHOW...I CAN'T IMAGINE ANYONE IN YOUR PLACE.............PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...😭