Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WHOAA!!!! *checks to see of heart is still beating*
Are the PH/Channel on a suicide mission??? Replacement my foot!!!.If it is publicity, then it is in bad taste..I know the Tina issue..read abt it in the papers...BUt Tina & MR cn't be compared..Tina or anyone is replaceable...Whereas LTL won't sutvive without MR...But there is no smoke without fire...There is some prob for sure..Well everyone has a right to move on but I hope even MR realises that Dutta is one of the most well-etched character in Indian TV ever...
I hope the PH/Channel/MR do us this much favour,after all we have given our soul to LTL...Try their best to sort out issues or give a proper closure...But no mockery of this soulful saga..pls. Let everybody move on, including we viewers...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

Thanks Mussy and Sara.. that is gr8..let's  hopw we get to hear something positive.. i have calmed down a bit after DD's posts!

@sara - are there 2 MR's on FB kya? which is the real one?!

yah sure

Here u go 😊

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

Ok. Just came to know Through a VERY reliable Source that MR is Very much on the show.. and Not going Anywhere..  ( believe it or not ) 

😊 

AS for the ARticle ..Well Everything written there  is being twisted by the source... 

So, its better not to believe it.. 😊  

OMG at this minute @sara dear u don't know how much i love u 4 saying this Muah mmmmmmuah dear i wish i could jump up the comp.and give u a bigπŸ€— tank tank u dear it is by luck i read this coz it is long thread and was choosing randomly and found this tank u dear u always manage to make us calm .Smile
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Mussy and Sara.. that is gr8..let's  hopw we get to hear something positive.. i have calmed down a bit after DD's posts!

@sara - are there 2 MR's on FB kya? which is the real one?!

I have mailed the one who is in Ridhi dogra, vinay , mahhi n askha , astha chaudary n many colors stars.......he is common friend of them all n besides that it has his best friend saurabh shah..n othersπŸ˜•
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Mussy..very analytically analysed solution which seems fool proof!

@sara- thanks a ton for the link.. and even more for the msg from reliable source.. now i can breathe :-)

thanks Mussy..very analytically analysed solution which seems fool proof!

@sara- thanks a ton for the link.. and even more for the msg from reliable source.. now i can breathe :-)

πŸ€— dont worry .. like huma said.. All is well .. all is well .. 

@ mussy

YOu have posted ur msgs to the REAL MR .. 😊 

@ all

Most welcome... Keep the Faith.. and keep Emailing the channel! 😊

prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pls post the mail id of colors India na.. abhi mail kar deti hoon!

pls post the mail id of colors India na.. abhi mail kar deti hoon!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

OMG at this minute @sara dear u don't know how much i love u 4 saying this Muah mmmmmmuah dear i wish i could jump up the comp.and give u a bigπŸ€— tank tank u dear it is by luck i read this coz it is long thread and was choosing randomly and found this tank u dear u always manage to make us calm .Smile

you know what i had a feeling that it could be crap too...HT printed the news abt Twin Anna return like a month back...after that no murmur was made of him coming back...but seema is coming back and i read abt that in one mag(can't recall the name)..and tada...the next day...evrywhere it was declared etc... so i guess we can't trust HT as a source as of now..till that Anna2 article comes true..

But since this is sooooo serious matter(life and death of LTL) its better we let them know abt our opinions (LOUDLY...may i add)..so that even such rumours do not circulate in public which will harm MR's professional image..😑.....So...lets all message MR and tell him to give more interviews and clear this trash ASAP.😳
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sara. So we have nothing much to worry about. All is well. All is well.