Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? - Page 16

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Now He is working with the same team since one year now...so I don't really believe they cannot reconcile on it..........all of a sudden it seems SP is too eager to get MR be it from bad publicity...if u see charts LTL is in the top Ten......what else MR or PH or channel wants?😕🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhlgirl thumbnail
oh gosh - is this article really believable????? this is giving me nightmares now.  I don't think there is any other actor besides MR who can justify the role of Dutta - the intensity, the agressiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE - don't leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Has anyone sent a message to Hemmal Thakkar about this yet?
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

just now  I did........and let' s see what he replies.........
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol they might as well end the show when he's gone. I'm not accepting any replacement. And it's ht article so I don't compeltey believe it. All is well. All is well. All is well
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

I did, to Hemal jee.. to Almost Everyone.. except MR... but i have that he already knows.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

just now  I did........and let' s see what he replies.........

thank u so much....🤗...btw, how long does he usually take 2 reply back?....😳
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh noooooooooo pls. np mishal means end of LTL ye kya i just came OL 2 c what's here & here i find this news this is the most nightmare i have ever read this guys they like torturing us or what & mocking our dedication to the show.
well i refuse 2 beleive  his news at all 1st of all i have never seen an actor like MR who is dedicated 2 his work & works upto 18 may more hrs will b late or unproffessional 2 his work & this ppl r making a mockery of his work. And if this new director has got a problem i think he should b the one leaving the show can go on with new one but not w/out Mr or MV bcoz they r the main reason we watch nothing else. guys lets cheer up & do s/thing about it sara ,fivr & all ltlians lets send a msg like we did s/time ago and voice our concern .
uff i hope none of it is true pls s/body reassure us!😭😭
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HumaG

Lol they might as well end the show when he's gone. I'm not accepting any replacement. And it's ht article so I don't compeltey believe it. All is well. All is well. All is well

Yah so FAR... all is well ..  
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

I did, to Hemal jee.. to Almost Everyone.. except MR... but i have that he already knows.

I messaged to original id of MR on facebook so even if he does not reply..he must read...with heading in bold writing " DON'T LEAVE LTL MISHAL.....DUTTA ROCKS "