Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Article: Dutta to exit LTL? - Page 14

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

Its confirmed, that as of now, this is just a rumour, spread by unwanted forces.....He receives offers daily because he has earned himself a name in the Industry but personally if he is contemplating then obviously we wuldnt know so soon but he hasnt talked about it at all at his work place....

So, Chill!!!

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DD....🤗...........luvya .................................ohhhhhhhhhh ab jaan mein jaan ayi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sub_rosa

If Mishal is 'dissatisfied' with the role of Dutta Bhao...then Indian telly is not the place for him!

@pavs

Aieeee! Stagnant!! If there is one character that has been continously evolving, it's Dutta Shriram Patil! I mean, take any show on television today! There is no other character that has evolved so much.

And creative satisfaction! 😕I've always had this feeling that Mishal must be thanking his lucky stars for landing this role! Come on...kaunse show me milta usey ye sab: romance ka romance, action ka action, emotion ka emotion.....this is one character that is NOT shallow or superficial! It's got layers upon layers. So complex that you never tire of analyzing his actions/emotions/thoughts! I could write a 1000 page novel on DSP! Mishal must be a fool to leave this show halfway! I mean, Dutta's one of the real men on television. Any other show, he'd be cast as the sissy hero who has nothing better to do than fawn over the heroine and blend into the wallpaper. Not that Mishal can ever do that. His screen presence is just *wow*
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks DD.. But guys Still we have to Make sure Nothing goes wrong! 

Shabz: u and Fivr have to start a new thread regarding this issue and we all can file our comments there .... Just in case.. 

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys,

Its confirmed, that as of now, this is just a rumour, spread by unwanted forces.....He receives offers daily because he has earned himself a name in the Industry but personally if he is contemplating then obviously we wuldnt know so soon but he hasnt talked about it at all at his work place....

So, Chill!!!

DD ! I guess we need to calm down but before he makes any mistake.......we should get our message across......I don't think SP will give him so much importance.....we all know SP shows r predominantly female oriented...its LTL where Dutta has got more role n importance ....he is too much focused currently......why would he leave LTL for any saas bhau saga's.......he is already doing Mano ya na Mano from SP one.....n I  am sure if he is being offered it will be like MYNM kinda show......moreover , I don't want him to land up like Rajeev Khandelwal of Kahin tu hoga.....we all know where he is now... 😕 I liked RK alot n if MR did the same mistake.....I will be damn sad
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL...I find the article hilarious for some reason. I'd say.....go on..fire him! Even if he's behaving unprofessionally (No comments on that btw) they'll end up with a bigger problem than they're already in. And I think these PH ppl and creatives can't be that stupid....can they?

This content was originally posted by: pavs

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

Hmmmm...now see, this is possible. MR could quit if he's indeed having problems with the PH...and he's got a good offer....though I don't think he can get a better role than Dutta from Star-girl power rock-Plus.

Frankly speaking, I feel the DN story can get a proper closure in 2-3 months max...or at the most 6 months given LTL's mahaan pace. So if there are real problematic issues, I really hope they'd end the show in 3-4 months, give it a proper closure than replace actors and stretch the story to hell n back.

joyo thumbnail
sorry M.R fans but its true his dialouge delivery and expression is very funny and filmy.even i have to raise t.v volume to hear his voice.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

Thanks DD.. But guys Still we have to Make sure Nothing goes wrong! 

Shabz: u and Fivr have to start a new thread regarding this issue and we all can file our comments there .... Just in case.. 

Let 's w8 another day .....
we r looking into it .... as 4 nw we still hav to get this news confirmed ..
but we will defo put up a thread regarding this & even make a petition if needed ..

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lizdarcy

@pavs

Aieeee! Stagnant!! If there is one character that has been continously evolving, it's Dutta Shriram Patil! I mean, take any show on television today! There is no other character that has evolved so much.

And creative satisfaction! 😕I've always had this feeling that Mishal must be thanking his lucky stars for landing this role! Come on...kaunse show me milta usey ye sab: romance ka romance, action ka action, emotion ka emotion.....this is one character that is NOT shallow or superficial! It's got layers upon layers. So complex that you never tire of analyzing his actions/emotions/thoughts! I could write a 1000 page novel on DSP! Mishal must be a fool to leave this show halfway! I mean, Dutta's one of the real men on television. Any other show, he'd be cast as the sissy hero who has nothing better to do than fawn over the heroine and blend into the wallpaper. Not that Mishal can ever do that. His screen presence is just *wow*

@Pavs: Thanks for letting us know. But I agree with Rosa and Liz that if he is dissatisfied with Dutta then he should look elsewhere for work and not Indian Television industry. Dutta is the best role on TV among all the male roles that have come out in the past 10 years, Yes there could be other issues...the rumours to me point at a problem somewhere. But anyways I hope all parties involved see sense we have a happy ending. And by happy ending I dont mean MR in a SP show.
I was just wondering how would MR pass off as Naitik or Onu baby err I mean baba.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: incandescence

LOL...I find the article hilarious for some reason. I'd say.....go on..fire him! Even if he's behaving unprofessionally (No comments on that btw) they'll end up with a bigger problem than they're already in. And I think these PH ppl and creatives can't be that stupid....can they?

Hmmmm...now see, this is possible. MR could quit if he's indeed having problems with the PH...and he's got a good offer....though I don't think he can get a better role than Dutta from Star-girl power rock-Plus.

Frankly speaking, I feel the DN story can get a proper closure in 2-3 months max...or at the most 6 months given LTL's mahaan pace. So if there are real problematic issues, I really hope they'd end the show in 3-4 months, give it a proper closure than replace actors and stretch the story to hell n back.

I totally agree! It would be so much better than actually replacing him(not that it's possible)! And Mishal also should understand that no SP show can do what the role of Dutta has done for him! So, it's in everybody's best interest that they bury the hatchet as soon as possible and carry on with the show!

And let us live in peace...for God's sake!
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i only watch the show for him........if he's going to leave.......i will also stop watching it.......omg......hope this news is a false one......