Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Sach mein DD...mazaa nahin aaya Sara ke reaction se. LOL! Udhar Rosa ne bhi post nahin kiya aur na hi Anu ne. πŸ˜†
But anyways such constant negative news abt MR isnt good. Shows that they are a house divided. I hope Hemalji is able to keep his team together.
But on a side note we always get news of MR's bad boy act. Does this mean that Salman Khan this guy's bad boy avatar sells?πŸ˜‰

Rosa did post to this thread.....I think on 3rds pg or the 4th.....but yeah, Anu kahaan hai??? Humari AS???? 🀣....she is so gng to kill me for this!!! 🀣🀣

In the division of PH, thats my point...PS's response to arbitary ppl just shows tht things arent quiet right behind the scenes....and it was such a childish and unprofessional response, "fav man"...do ppl really write like tht...He badly needs Impact classes or finishing school....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Salman Khan ka jadoo toh hameshaa chaltaa hai but that is because when he is in front of the camera, giving an interview, he is very emotional and well behaved boy.....
but Mishal goes on records to admit that he likes/prefers/OK (not sure what was his choice of words) with one night stands...ab isse image toh khrab hogi hee....I hate to say this but public do get affected by the personal life of the stars which is not fair to the actors but thats the reality.....

so, if he wants to remain a bad boy, atleast be a good boy in front of the camera/media!!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio10

@BOLD & RED: I agree with you wholeheartedly and I am with you......

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
C'mmon I dont think the makers of LTL are that stupid to let go off the biggest USP of the show, i.e., DUTTA/MISHAL! I mean remember LTL's TRPs started sky rocketing only after Mishal entered....till then it was just an ordinary show....and I dont think a concept of REPLACING Mishal will be even closer to an OK idea, as Mishal OWNS the character of Dutta.....nobody else, no matter how good an actor he is will be able to replace Mishal as Dutta.....for everyone Dutta can only be MISHAL! The soul he brings to the character is unmatched and in my personal opinion, I havent seen an actor like Mishal till today on TV πŸ‘! So if LTL producers really wants to mint money and enjoy its success, they will have to swallow their ego and try to work things out reasonably with Mishal instead of even considering an option of removing him!

So if the makers of LTL are smart, they will keep Mishal no matter what it takes πŸ˜‰!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

On second thoughts....is this a publicity campaign?? A very PATHETIC one but is it?? The whole "any publicity is good publicity" funda? Is that applicable here?

Cuz seriously any joker can also realize that there is nothing to this show without MR.....I would like to presume (despite evidence to the contrary) that these ppl do have their heads screwed on alrightπŸ€”

I really don't care what their issue is.....they better resolve it....if they have the show's best interest at heart......

This isn't just any timepass show where actors are changed day in and out and a musical chairs goes on with upto 3 ppl playing the same character.....NO ONE can breathe life into Dutta like MR does....

THEY BETTER NOT DARE TO CHANGE MR OR MV
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

oh ho!! It was our way of showing we are on strike!!
🀣🀣🀣...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

hahhah!! so how did u like my reaction over this TRASH! news????  disappointed ?? or was it the same way u expected it to be πŸ˜› 

and My my my!! shhhhhhh..  dont bring Lover boy into this ..I pity the fool though  he must be  busy looking into this matter m sure  πŸ˜ƒ 

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sara:

Read Shreya and my responses to your reaction on page 11 and 12.....

sab pata chal jaayegaa!!!

*runs to create a Sara petition*

🀣
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

hahhah!! so how did u like my reaction over this TRASH! news????  disappointed ?? or was it the same way u expected it to be πŸ˜› 

and My my my!! shhhhhhh..  dont bring Lover boy into this ..I pity the fool though  he must be  busy looking into this matter m sure  πŸ˜ƒ 

@ SaraW : May I have yr attention😭...........I just PMed u n I want u to read :- Hemal Thakkar replied me post.........u have to do somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😭
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Hi Sara

pls forward my views to hemal or prajanl or whoever it is ...

Thx
pavs thumbnail

I have a friend who is incidentally a close frnd of Mishal's...accordign to him MR is contemplating leaving LTL n he has been offered a new show in Star Plus...but its still in a flux..but there is definitely probs going on between PH n MR...sorry for breakign the news .

-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT THE H ***** ????? Pgal hogaye kya yeh log😑.....i dont belive this first thing i see is this article😭......if this is true they are so going to kill this show we watch this because of Dutta the whole story is around him what are they trying to do ???....

But still i dont believe this ...we heard this bakwas of MR before aswelll ....its probably people who are jealous of him who tries to make him look bad .........

Btw thanks shreya for sharing it ....πŸ˜ƒ