Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing Ksh...πŸ˜ƒ...and i liked the article..πŸ˜‰

MR is leaving? i dont think so..πŸ˜†...otherwise why would Seema be back?..πŸ€”...if there is no dutta, what is Seema gonna do in the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desisisters

😭 Someone please tell me this isn't true...this article is making me sick to my stomach....I can't take this🀒

Oh Ofcourse its a romour.....don worry if the director or creatives have a problem with him then they got to sort it out coz they cannot go on n replace him(which is impossible..)
if they even try to the producers won't let them.....coz if they do they will loose on what they are gaining today....they don want losses do thay?
its suicidal to do such thing ...

the only thing which scraes me is MR may leave the show on his own coz ppl on the show are badmouthing him n purposefully circulating the news maybe they want him to leave on his own😑
coz they know no one will dare to fire him.....

m so fed up of these tantrum rumours πŸ€’

@ritu ...yeah they din even find a person who can play dutta's bro as a result we have madhu πŸ˜†
n they say they replace MR....joke of the decade i tell uπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
On second thoughts....is this a publicity campaign?? A very PATHETIC one but is it?? The whole "any publicity is good publicity" funda? Is that applicable here?

Cuz seriously any joker can also realize that there is nothing to this show without MR.....I would like to presume (despite evidence to the contrary) that these ppl do have their heads screwed on alrightπŸ€”

I really don't care what their issue is.....they better resolve it....if they have the show's best interest at heart......

This isn't just any timepass show where actors are changed day in and out and a musical chairs goes on with upto 3 ppl playing the same character.....NO ONE can breathe life into Dutta like MR does....
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh No!!! Can't we do something about this?! I mean, send them a message saying that WE wouldn't want to see this happen!! OMG. I'm scared now! I think I'll die if Mishal leaves the show! I knew things were too good to last for long!

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! πŸ˜†

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
🀣
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
🀣
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK, we all get to launch a Save Mishal - Dutta campaign. I am sure we will win...chalo dande leke Colors walon ke pass...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Huma:

u broke the spell....we were like making sure noone hits the button and we thank shreya explicitly....aur Le!!!
sab kiyaa karaaya khaak!!!! πŸ˜†

BTW, I am waiting for Sara's reaction to the article...aaj hee madam gaayab hai.....I so wanna capture the Kodak moment here.....
grrr...pata nahi, when wuld she be online....
🀣
Journalism, PH aur pata nahi kya kya ki batti bajaa degi aaj!!
🀣

lol...if we get bad news, its not the messenger's fault...now is it?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..😈....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰
Kalavati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if dutta(Mishal) is not there in d show then i will definitely stop 2 watch d show.& then CVs makhiya marte rahna
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

lol...if we get bad news, its not the messenger's fault...now is it?..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Oh I have a feeling PS will be hearing a lot from Sara over the next few days..😈....and perhaps from some of the other forum members as well...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰

oh ho!! It was our way of showing we are on strike!!
🀣🀣🀣...and shreya is with us in this strike....for the first time, she is happy noone liked her post....and for the first time I hope she doesnt like that single "Like" on her post!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I am sure Sara would have given a karaara jawaab to the "Favourite actor" bit to PS by now...and she wuld have set an automated reply tht delivers one cuss word every day in Pranjal's inbox!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

"Favourite actor" bit was indeed immatured.....I suggest impact classes for him...oh well! If noone knows what are impact classes, I meant finishing school!!
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What!!!!!?????

The LTL would have gone absolutely mad to take such a step......No Mishal means no Dutta and No LTL for me....

Nobody can replace him!!!! ....they just can't get another actor who can come at par with him..

A big No no....