Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: make-believe

The headline is so bizarre, I was confounded as to how that's possible when the show literally revolves around him! 😆 

Man, I really hope that (any possible or even concocted) backstage drama doesn't take the show down...it's too good to be drowning in such controversy  Sad to hear this again and again...especially this bit of news. 

True! And its really sad that a good actor like MR's reputation is being successfully ruined by some people openly spreading gossip abt him. And obviously the media likes juicy gossip and wastes no time in printing it.
I just hope such gossip doesnt hamper his future career. And if there is an iota of truth in this news then the show would be over for me.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Exactly and thats what confused me, shld I hit the "Like" button to thank shreya or should I not hit the "Like" button because of the bizzare news...

well, Shreya, u know we liked ur efforts - right? 😆😆

I do! 🤗
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I just hope such gossip doesnt hamper his future career. And if there is an iota of truth in this news then the show would be over for me.

I agree with you...no Mishal-Dutta, the show is over for me too.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I sd earlier I do not believe in newspapers ( tabiliods )...besides we do not know the guy .. up till now they only show what the Cvs think nd saying as per the news ..But ppl they r forgetting there is another side  to the coin ...we have to hear MR's side of the story .

The guy has kept his silence ...... So a request to journalists to go nd get the another side of story ..........MR side ..( thatz if they have guts nd ability to do so )

Talking abt thorwing tantrums ........for a guy to laugh so effortlessly nd show his emotions so well ...it does tie one out nd if he was such  fussy nd arrogant guy ...then why is the  rest of cast being friendly with him.

From what I think they r good friends ....they share a good rapport ..will they will take crap from another actor ...would not they show him his place ....

lastly I will only believe in stuff that I see ..rather than listen to someone else ...

MR dude ..I may not know as a person ........But onething  for sure ..I do not like someone branding another with out listen to the person story .....So MR pls get vocal dude ...
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail

Not that I believe in this rumour and as Fivr said, the journalism of today has lost its sense of responsibility but from what Zuby told me about Pranjal S reply to the forum...I am kinda surprised and actually concerned that their backstage fights are being talked about openly and that too by a person of Pranjal S stature!!!

If they have a problem, they shoudl be matured enough to solve it within the confines of their walls....Why are they exposing their dirty laundry to the world...Doesnt do good for the show when a man like PS expresses his issues with the main lead in such juvenile manner!!!! I too hope these issues are not made public in future and they can find a way to clean their dirty laundry within themselves....

Exactly! I was surprised by that too...and its not as he was talking to friends or known people. He was saying the same thing over and over to random people who messaged him. Is that professional behavior? And its due to this its tough to believe these media reports as it seems that people working with the LTL team seem to be spreading malicious gossip to settle personal scores. I hope someone senior ie either Hemalji or someone from Colors clarifies on these rumours and gossip if they are untrue otherwise the media would keep publishing this news again and again.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just like we sent our feedback to Mr. Thakkar, we should maybe send this to him also, so he can settle it finally.
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
LTL is nothing without Mishal and Mahi........CVs dont evn think of it.......neither of thm should b changed........if it happens.........no one will watch the show...........Nobody will b able to potray Dutta like how Mishal does nor Nakku like how Mahi does...........so plz dont think of suicidal ideas.............
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT ðŸ˜²

NOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOO 
NOOOOOOOOO pls NOOOOOOOOOOO😭

LTL will loose its charmmmm.......i hope they sort out the problem
i hope this is just a stupid romour
AreYaar thumbnail
What the HELL???😕

There is no LTL without Dutta or MR....it's as simple as that.....it's very weird how all these reports have gained steam in the past couple of weeks.....I'm really getting sick of all this crap🤢

The last line amuses me....MR takes too much time to do his scenes?? LOLLL.....yeah maybe THAT'S why he's the BEST actor in this show😛  and literally LIVES his character.

This "stern old school guy" description sounds like that Dharmesh Shah guy who was the director for a while in b/w....but he's left the show now, hasn't he??

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Not that I believe in this rumour and as Fivr said, the journalism of today has lost its sense of responsibility but from what Zuby told me about Pranjal S reply to the forum...I am kinda surprised and actually concerned that their backstage fights are being talked about openly and that too by a person of Pranjal S stature!!!

If they have a problem, they shoudl be matured enough to solve it within the confines of their walls....Why are they exposing their dirty laundry to the world...Doesnt do good for the show when a man like PS expresses his issues with the main lead in such juvenile manner!!!! I too hope these issues are not made public in future and they can find a way to clean their dirty laundry within themselves....

We're going largely into conjecture-mode here, but if it really has become Colors/PH vs. MR, no one is going to come out a winner from this because the show is going to loose big time, which will hurt both parties. Even if Colors' officials are having a problem with MR, they need to realize that sacking him is going to be like smothering one of their top shows with their own hands...no matter how MR is acting, it would be in their best interest to hang on to him, and they should do anything and everything in their power to make sure that happens. If I was a Colors or PH official, this would be the time to act as a mediator if something wrong is happening and if not, they need to do some damage control with good PR to wash over this piece of gossip.

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

True! And its really sad that a good actor like MR's reputation is being successfully ruined by some people openly spreading gossip abt him. And obviously the media likes juicy gossip and wastes no time in printing it. 

Especially now that it's catching fire *sigh* Fingers crossed that there's something to refute this soon...would hate to see the show overshadowed by such bad blood.