India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

i cant bare anymore..!!

shruti22 Newbie
shruti22
shruti22

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
i dont want any more negative twists...tooooo many villains at present in the show..!! its really too much..Angry

i feel that wen taanu were only frnds they had much more trust btw them...anu used to beleive tani and also stood with her to face every prob..

but now after his confession i found a lil breakage in their bond..Ouch

i wont watch the show untill it takes a positive turn because i cant see taanu bond breaking and any kind of misunterstanding btw thm..Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amithu-Ramya-shootingstar.xx

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
sab theek ho jaayenga yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...jab pyaar hein thabhi tho fights bhi hothe hein..LOL...
but yeah...this cv's are getting on my nerves too...Angrybut kya kare...anu-taani separation is unavoidableCry...varna anu asylum kaise pahoonchega?ConfusedOuch....i am ok with the show until they keep the story clean and no nupur or rithesh marries anu or taaniDeadDead.....thats the one thing about BT i am always worried aboutOuchOuch...i hope they do some change with this show atleast....otherwise they will ruin the purity of characters...CryCry

Edited by deeps07 - 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina--Ramya-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
actually its not misunderstanding . anurag was clear he says to taani that if things heard by mauli from she wont forgive ,so he makes robby himself to say the truth.even after hearing this taani revealed the secret without checking surroundings which will cause so many things in both roli and taanu life. so sad her stupidness is growing everyday .for me the show is okay until the cv until the cv's didnt forgot the show is in flashback modeLOL

Edited by anuu2010 - 20 December 2010 at 8:31pm
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

actually its not misunderstanding . anurag was clear he says to taani that if things heard by mauli from she wont forgive ,so he makes robby himself to say the truth.even after hearing this taani revealed the secret without checking surroundings which will cause so many things in both roli and taanu life. so sad her stupidness is growing everyday

dufferpan keliye koi tablet ghaathi hogi..LOLLOLLOL....
but u r right...kya zarrorath thi use laboni se sab kuch kehne ki...D'oh..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Hmm...I really do understand why you don't wanna watch the show
Just TOO MUCH negativity among the characters and the tracks...and you're right about the trust between Anurag and Taani! It's no more pure as it was beforeConfusedOuch Well what to expect from BT and Ekta...I just hope that soon after this track with the babyDead is sorted out that we have proper tracks

Lets hope for the best
bobby87 Senior Member
bobby87
bobby87

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
so sad of taani. why she said to laboli. robi and onu ne kitna trust kiya tani ko.
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
i knw rite...from NO vamp to like dozens of themStern Smile one wud be dying soon...but still I WANT MY OLD TL BACK BACK BACKUnhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Hina-shootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i knw rite...from NO vamp to like dozens of themStern Smile one wud be dying soon...but still I WANT MY OLD TL BACK BACK BACKUnhappy

I KNOW! And the one dying soon wasn't even a vamp I wanted to see dying....
Right now Nupur needs to dieAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-

Go to top