Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

When is LOHA announcing his remarriage plans?

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When is LOHA announcing his remarriage plans?

We have been told that Loha is planning on remarrying.😆😆

Okay, we are all curious as to when he will be announcing his remarriage plans.😃😃

And the most important question is .... TO WHOM?😲😲

👎🏼
👎🏼 It looks like my prediction that Loha could be marrying Gangiya has fallen by the wayside.  In this episode, we have seen that he has asked his henchmen to take Gangiya away and have her killed.  The last we see of her is that she is being hurried away by Loha's men to some unknown place.

And then later we see Loha hiding his face and listening to the panchayat being held at his home announcing RanVJ's and Rekha's break up.

Later we see him signalling to one of his men to create a ruckus at the panchayat after the divorce
announcement. The man comes forward and raises questions regarding Rekha's character. (This episode will be seen tomorrow.)

So, do we now see father-in-law coming to daughter in law's aid ... maybe by announcing that he would marry her?😲😡😕

That will be a pretty new low for the AJ drama!!! 😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I feel Its Kind of Pratigya Track...May he'll Marry Rekha only...to Prove that hes Good and Laali did all to Spoile her Life and Loha is Saviour of her Izzat.....Rekha will become Laali's MIL and than Rule on her and Become more INSANE & Mad with her and Kitchen Politics and Abuse starts ..IN Pratigya..Her yonger sis is now her Jethani at her Place and Orders her Elder sis..She hates Pratigta as she thinks She Spoiled her Like..Same now Rekha will for Laali..

OMG.. !!! ITS Going Soooo Low and Crazyyy ..I feel Like the Hell with show now....

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know me too. ewww that's nasty.): ok Iam going to watch AJ UNTILL it gets better. I will read the updates.
purple4 thumbnail
Loha is definately marrying Rekha, as the article has said. I have a feeling the ending will be dark to this drama (also bearing in mind,the title of it). I dont mind any of the issues raised in this drama, as these things do happen around the world (even if they sound odd and extreme).