Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW COMBO FF=) ~*Mohabbatein*~CH12 ON PG 14 (Page 8)

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hey guys, Kashish is back withanother update which I hope you enjoy. Like I said before that now its Shanak only for a few episodes so please other fans have patience and still read to understand the plot. And lastly if you wanna be added to the PM list please tell me. If I havent PMed u about this update then I dnt have u. Thank u. Here's the update

Precap: ok now that PRIDA and Maaneet have started their love journeys lets move on to shanak. I have something different planned on for these guys.=). This is a Shanak episode next.

Chapter Six

Its nearly 4 now and Shaan walks in swinging his car keys and whistling walking to his bedroom after college. His thinking about Pooja

Shaan: ek minute Shaan beta uska naam puja than yeh poonam. He stops in confusion – after one minute – meh! Kal poochletha hoon. And was about to walk off when he heard someone crying. He looked back and was shocked.

Kashish: guys guess who- nahi guys it's not khanak. Khanak is in agra how can she be here?

Shaan looked up and it was Savitri Devi cryin holding a picture of their dad. Shaan knew his dad was dead but didn't know how he died and he knew that his mum died after dad . he was really small , like  4years old when they passed away, but their barsi is a month away, why is Dadi crying now. As far as he knew Dadi, dadi never cried before the barsi. While he was thinking all this SD spoke

Kashish: SD means not senior dumbo, it means Savitri Devi by the way.LOl

SD: 6 saal honeko hai, Jayant(their dad) jabse who hadsa howa tha aur hum abhi tak use bhool nahi paaye hai. Khurana parivaar pe jo ugliya(fingers) udhithi who hum kaise bhool sakthe hai. Jo badnaami hoi the who hamare saath, hamaare marne thak jayegi.

Shaan was shocked ( u noe the expression he gives Khanak- the shocked angry one-wahi wala*blush*) Hadsa? Kaunsa hadsa? Kaisa Hadsa? He had said this loud enough for SD to hear. She looked up and was shocked (so much for not closing ur door lady).

SD: shaan- aap yahan? She quickly wiped her tears composing herself. Koi kaam tha?

Shaan knew she was trying to change the topic but he was also her grandson nah? Kaunsa Hadsa Daadi?

SD: shaan u dnt need to worry about that. It was long ago

Shaan: and yet u still cry about it. His daadi's tears always brought a surge of anger in him cause she hardly cried.(don't worry guys khanak ke aanso bhi yahi kaam karege.lol) Seeing his daadi quiet, he spoke again. Daadi aapko meri kasam. SD was shocked. Now she had to tell him because if she didn't, she knew he was going to do something stupid.

She slowly turned around and put the picture down. We go in a flashback

SD: shaan, tumhare papa k eek nahi du business partners the. Ek tho saxena aur dusra yashvardhan. Yeh thino bachpan ke dost the aur mere bethe jaise. Kabhi koi farak nahi kiya tha hamne isme. In dino ne saath main business shuro kiya tha aur jab business aasman chune laga , thab ek din inspector hamare ghar aaya aur …tumhare pita aur saxena uncle ko arrest karke legjaldiye. Tumhari ma aur main hairan the. Jab thane gaye, tho pata chala ki yash ne corruption ka case file kiya that inpe aur business saara apne naam par karne mein lagatha. Yeh baat hamein prithvi ki ma, maya ne bathaya. Hume tho ek shock sa lagaya tha ki yash hamare saath yesa kar saktha tha. Kisi bhi thara humne apne bethe ko bahar nikala, par media aur neighbors ne tang kardiya tha har dafa jab bahar nikalthe the tho tane sune badthe the. Ek baar tho ek aadmi ne tumare papa aur saxena uncle ko pakad kar unke face bar traitor likdiya aur unhe usi waqt heart attack aagaya. Jab saxena uncle ne bachane gaye tho unhe kisi ne itna maara ki who on the spot margaye, aur tumhare papa bhi hospital jaake baachnahi paaye. Tumhari maa tunhare papa ke bina jo nahi paayi aur woh bhi kuch dino main uske paas challi gayi tum dino ko mujhe dekar. She ran a hand over shaans head , eho was sitting near her feet. Agar tum dino nahi hote, tu shayat hum bhi. Par hum apke liye ek bhawish(future) banana chahthe the isliye humne case ladha aur judge ne unhe bekasur kehdiya par kya fayatha jab hame chodke ja chuke the.KS construction phir chlane laga aur jab Maan 20 ke the thou none use sabse best banadiya. Par shaan aapko hamari kasam aap apne bede bhaiyo ko abhi kuch nahi batayege

Shaan slowly got up and walked towards the door with tears in his eyes. Ab mr Yash kahan honge?

SD: last maine suna ki who agra main hai.

Shaan: thik hai daadima main apne room main jaatha hoon

SD: shaan aap kisi ko kuch nahi kahege

Shaan: ji daadima thinks to himself: par main kuch tho zarror karoga . Mr yash apko main barbaad karoga

Chapter ends on Shaan's determined face with gods temple behind.

Precap: Shaan gets the shock of his life when cupid strikes him. LOL

Guys one last message is that Christmas is in two days and i might not be able to update tomorrow because we celebrate Christmas with a party here and I have to help out and we have a family gathering and stuff so please..Maaf kardena. and also I havent been able to read ur comments, i will definately do that as they are very very valuable.=)enjoyBig smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

gagsyhemvbhansasma.Rupali.HADmishtiPerspectives.moonlight2630cyum321mrk-1OlicityFankomlikaesha143-Veritaserum-Shalvehinal_maaneetshah10rsroopali

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
oh my god how can geet's dad do like this i think it was done by someone else and name came of mr. yash
-Veritaserum- IF-Rockerz
-Veritaserum-
-Veritaserum-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
loved it.... it was superb
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
awsome update yaar,,,,loved it ...
bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar
thanks a heap
keep updating!
shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
waiting for Shanak meet..
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
nice yaar....we'll wait..
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
hey guys thanx for reading and commenting and Im writing the update right now but might not be able to update today. im so sorry with Christmas its all been hectic plus cooking and stuff and preparing for tomorrow. Its getting busy with gifts and all. I know im making excuses but please do forgive me. Also i am going to write Hindi and English mixed now as I realised there must be silent readers that read my ff and may not understand the way I type Hindi thats why the dialogues will be Hindi but I may put up English transalations and a bit of English too as it is easier for me too and quicker to update. Sorry 'shoiabagh' i may not be able to fulfill ur wish but if u want i am willing to translate the whole thing into Hindi after I finish this ff and have more time.
Sorry guys
ill be updating soon after Christmas
take care
KashishBig smile
ohhh and MERRY CHRISTMASSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953hinal_maaneet

Go to top