Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW COMBO FF=) ~*Mohabbatein*~CH12 ON PG 14 (Page 10)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE YAAR LUVED IT
ADD ME 2 UR PM LIST
N UPDATE NEXT PART SOON
HAPPY NEW YEAR

kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Sorry guys Im on holidays in overseas and have finally got to leave this message so i wont be able to update until end of jan or start of Feb. Im so sorry for the delays but guys please keep reading

Thank you Smile
Kashish=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perspectives.

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
no problem....Happy New Year....njoi ur holidaysSmile
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Heyyyyy guys Im bck from my holiday and the wedding and it was jst amazing. going bck to my homeland is always amazing. ok so the update is probably wat everyone is waiting for and some may have thought that i have abandoned this ff but rest assured that i will always update no matter how long it takes, i will finish it cause even i dnt like unfinished ff. anyways to the update. i hope its alright and since i have started school I will only updates once a week. sorry
so here it is

Chapter Nine

Rajesh(shaan's friend): Kya haal hai shaan. Tum Agra main? Koi khaas baat

Shaan: hain rajesh, mujhe ek businessman ko dhoondna tha?

Rajesh: kounsa businessman?

Shaan: Koi Yashvardhan naam ka prani?

Rajesh: ohh Yashvardhan Gujral, use milwane main tumhe lejasaktha hoon. Shaan hadn't expected to find him so quick. Lagtha hai bhagwan bhi uske saath tha

Shaan: acha uske bare main kya janthe hoon tum

Rajesh: mhm who ek businessman tha par ab usne business choddiya hai aur uski wife bhi nahin hai par bahut powerful insaan hai, uski koi kamzoori nahin sirf uski teen betiyaan hi uski kamzoori hai. Sab agra main toh uski missal dethe hai ki usne itne sare hospitals aur orphanage banaye hai.

Shaan: but shaan had stopped listening. Teen betiyaan?

Rajesh: hain du tho thodi badi hai aur ek tumhari umar ki hongi. Suna hai bahut hi immature hai aur duniyadaari nahin janthi infact jo dusri beti thi use uske fianc ne rape karne ki khoshish ki, bechaari use phir Delhi bejdiya apne badi behen ke paas. (aree yeh tho itna jantha hai, lagtha hai secret crush tha.lol moving on)

Shaan: Yaar thanx. Unki address milegi aur ek ache hotel ka patha. He smiled. He got the address and started walking. Thinks to himself: YG ki teen teen kamzooriya hai, uski teen betiyaan jisme se du tho delhi main hai aur sirf ek hai yahan. Shaan knew what to do. YG ki beti ki zindagi agar dukh se bhara rahe toh YG ko socho kitna takleef honga. He smiled. Main aaraho YG tumhe barbaad karne. Jitna dukh tumne mera papa ko diya tha uski dugni kimath bharne ko tayar hojao.

That was the one thing common between the three brothers: maan broke confidence, prithvi broke egos and Shaan broke hearts. He knew he couldn't ruin YG through finance bankruptcy, that was maan and prithvi bhaiyas job, he just had to hurt him emotionally and usual emotional pain is far greater than physical pain.

He walked into the street where the haveli was and then he saw it, an elderly man walking on the road and a car zooming towards him. Shaan rushed and in good time saved him.

The elderly man: thank you young man. Hamein bachane ke liye kya loge

Shaan: nahi nahi, yeah tu hamara farz tha and was about to walk away.

Elderly man: yeah kaise tumne YG ko bachaya hai aur who bhi apne jaan pe khel kar. Aur tum is shehar ka nahi lagte

Shaan: thinks to himself: YG and he turns to look at the face of his enemy. He looked like a good natured man. But ofcourse looks could be deceiving . he speaks: haan main ek hotel khoj raha tha jab..

YG: no youngman, aap hamre saath rahege aab. Chaliye. Shaan was truly thrilled. God was helping him on every step. Little did he know that it was because of love not revenge that this was happening. He walked into the house while Khanak came rushing down. Papaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Shaan looked up to see Khanak. Yeh?

YG: yeh meri sabse chotti beti hai Khanak! And kahank looked at shaan scared that he would tell her dad everything. Aur Khanak yeh…sorry maine aapka naam nahin poocha par inhone hame bachaya hai.

Khanak looked at Shaan with gratitude and Shaan noticed this, it was going to be hard breaking her heart, but he had to do it.

YG: beta aap ka naam?

Shaan: Shaan. YG went into flashback remembering his good friend Jayant had a son named Shaan

YG: kahan se hoo?

Shaan: without thinking said Delhi! YG was shocked, could this be…

YG: beta tumhara lastname

Shaan: K.. he thought he better not mention it incase he recognized him..Umm sir my last name is K…Khandelwal.

YG : ohh as he fought with his tears not to remember his childhood friends ,Shaan will be staying with us and before Khanak could protest, she was asked to show him the guestroom.

Precap: will Shaan be able to make Khanak fall in love with him or will fall in love with her himself.

Guys we will have loads of song sequences now because I love them so please tell me if you mind and keep reading and commenting.

kashishSmileBig smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbhansasma.Rupali.ninavibluedreamz953cyum321mrk-1esha143destinylove-Veritaserum-hinal_maaneetrsroopalikhwaishfan

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
awsome one yaar....loved it ///i was just thinking abt ur ff yesterday..... after a long time !!! i guess that YG isnt at fault may be some misunderstandings ...continue soon 
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrk_1

awsome one yaar....loved it ///i was just thinking abt ur ff yesterday..... after a long time !!! i guess that YG isnt at fault may be some misunderstandings ...continue soon 
thank you. ur really quick at reading and thanks for reading and commentingBig smile oh and hows ur ff going jst read ur update. it was great
kashish_s2 Senior Member
kashish_s2
kashish_s2

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khwaishfan

no problem....Happy New Year....njoi ur holidaysSmile
haapppyyy newww year. thanxBig smile
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
welcome back n awesomeeeee updateeee