avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😊 In Choti Bahu 2 I want Dev to have short hair like Abhay did and maybe earrings in my opinion he looks better like that. I want Radhika to know how to speak English. Please reply and share your thoughts too. 😊Edited by avina_forever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi dear, whether avi has is short hair  or not anyway he looks hot cool and handsome. i agree, rubina should know her english!!!! dear we still havent got confirmation from zee about the cast and crew. i really want to know ritu deora or nisha bedirai are going to be the COSTUME DESGINERS!!!!!!!????
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just want CB 2 to begin asap nd Dev Radhika bk on screen no matter in wat kind of avtaar, but it will be cool if they are more modern this time!😊
Priya46 thumbnail
no way I didn't like the abay avatar at all but totally agree to rads knowing english hey how about a little fiesty too
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@avina_forever I totally agree with I think Dev should look like abhay in cb 2 πŸ˜ƒ
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well I want to see Avi as a hot biker boy, in leathers and all. And Ruby wearing modern outfits - Jeans and Tees, skirts....

Total eye candy for guys and gals! πŸ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No please no earrings for Dev πŸ˜ƒ I thought it looked horrible! And not too short hair.  
Radhika not speaking English was because of the storyline, but it was kinda cute she didn't knew English. Dev sometimes spoke some English word and Radhika looking at him what are you saying😊 If the storyline allowed it why not!! But I'm sure Avina are going to rock playing Radev!

Edited by ashna26 - 13 years ago
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope they bring back Rita Bahaduri. Hope Zee is not cruel enough to bring back Gopi or Priyanka. Their acting talent is great, but no matter what, DON'T want to see them again in CB2....If they bring these two back, even in positive role, it will put a damper on the new show and I will feel as if Zee/DJ is punishing us for requesting CB2!
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I would love to see Raita Bahaduri and Rajiv Varma in Cb2 also.