India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: One For All

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
hola party people...i know you are all celebrating or at least enjoying todays episode! WinkWinkWink...wasnt it awesome...i had the chance to watch the episode before i left for work...couldnt do the CR cuz i didnt have time for that...but im back now...LOLLOLLOL

One For All
watching Suresh run here to there...there to here...pretty much all around the living room of PN...i had an idea...vaise toh yeh admi hai hi full useless...toh kyun naa uss uselessness ka faida utaiyeh hum? WinkWinkWinkWink i saw Dutta or Suds hire him as a new headless chicken...aka: body guard...i mean...think about it...bekar mein chapar chapar karta rehta hai...his bodily physique toh...mashAllah...totally fits the bill...aur kya chahiyeh? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....

now...lets get to one of the highlights of the day...Dutta maring tamacha on Suresh's face...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...was that awesome or was that AWESOME!! ClapClapClapClap....this is what you call...ek ghumake! LOLLOLLOLLOL...but what was more hilarious is that when Dutta slapped him...everyone reacted like he slapped them!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...what was up with that!? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...AS, Baji and Suds ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...maara ek ko magar laga saab ko! Wink..i just loved it!!!

oh and just an FYI...im booking my ticket to go and STRANGLE aayi sahib...who wants to join? that old woman is gonna die woh bhi mere hatoon...when Dutta was saying why he was hurting...the real reason being not that she lied...but that she didnt tell him before the wedding...why didnt she trust him or his love? i was screaming at my screen because that budhi needed to OPEN HER MOUTH and say that it was her fault...between her and Babi Naku bechara phas gayi!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry its AS's fault!! why is Naku paying the price!! would it have killed the woman to simply say "Dutta...Naku toh tujhse saachai bohot pehle hi batana chati thi...magar maine usse rok liya"...baas...one line...kya bigad jata! Censored

JAZ

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

desisisterssikkaisharayjstKavitaDR-Roopa-sub_rosaRose_Petalsparikhkadduubfunofbb123Sophia21NelsfuzzyfaceNainaSengalPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia--.Sidrakabeeraspeakingjani-yehkhushix-Huma-MrsKhanAreYaar

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@jnawaz

Loved your CR as usual. Coming to your question about AS not telling Dutta about her share of collusion in Naku not reavealing the truth to Dutta before the wedding, we would not have needed a Seema recall after that. Would we? As such, Dutta being the good son, he is,  would have, probably, accepted the explanation all too easily. 
And we want to see Dutta the fantasist on screen for as long as possible. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123jnawaz

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Book my ticket too.....and Before Anu can give her confirmation, I would give her affirmation too!!
ROFL

But seriously Jaz, Although I agree that AS shld have told Dutta the truth about her emotional blackmail to Naku and how naku wanted to first tell him and then sit in the mandap on the D day....Dutta didnt explicitly say tht he wanted the truth before the wedding...The point was, that she revealed after the wedding....That really didnt mean that she was given all the time on this earth till the last moment of the wedding....I agree that AS's confession would have diluted the effect a little but his point was not tht as long as she opens her secret just at the last moment of the wedding, she is free of dhokhaa....all those times when she kept quiet after knowing tht he loved her consititutes dhokhaa....even when the wedding prep started, she didnt even think about revealing her truth...tht was dhokhaa....so, even if AS had confessed, things wuld have been better but not totally off the hook...Its a combined fault...Its like Baabi and Naku started a lie and the whole family joined the wagon....doesnt make just the family culprit- right? everyone in the wagon is at fault....

bfunofbb123jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
@ DD: yes...EVERYONE is at fault...ill give you that one...but...the only one suffering the consequences is Naku and a bit Baji...but mostly Naku...Dutta just left AS and Kaala off the hook like they were innocent bystanders...which they werent! this is what annoys me!

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ DD: yes...EVERYONE is at fault...ill give you that one...but...the only one suffering the consequences is Naku and a bit Baji...but mostly Naku...Dutta just left AS and Kaala off the hook like they were innocent bystanders...which they werent! this is what annoys me!

JAZ

Yeah!! I would agree with u there....I mean, obviously Naku is the primary one at fault because when u r in love, the purity of tht relationship lies in the hands of just two people and noone...and if u listen to others, u r at risk of spoiling it....I have seen numerous relationships spoil when the two ppl let the 3rd person dictate.....
But to me, if Baaji has to suffer then everyone in the PN shld also suffer equally....Apart from occasional references about their part in the whole lie, Dutta doesnt seem to be penalizing them at all....
They are all still his Aayi, sisters etc.....

and tht is indeed annoying...and whats more annoying is tht AS never stands by Naku when its needed...she promised to but she never did....Jab kahaani khatam ho jaati hai, she comes the next day to appreciate Naku or Dutta.....but why doesnt she stand for her when Naku is in the mid of chaos?

Oh well, 3 ticket toh kaat hee le Jaz, to ratnagiri!! I am yearnin for its mangoes too!! LOL

Edited by Dancingdoll - 20 December 2010 at 8:29pm

bfunofbb123jnawaz

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
ROFL  - sach mein suresh can be put 2 use!!

Didnt notice the expressions until u mentioned them and went back to look at em - and ur right - LMAO ROFLROFLROFL

Also, count me in on strangling AS - i was screaming at my screen 2 when I saw her not saying anything!!!

btw - hi my name is Sidra (new to LTL forum)

awesome post! Clap

bfunofbb123jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@Jaz: When Kala got that Laddu and went to Bappa I have expected her to throw the laddu back at him and say 'I dont want it'. LOL!

bfunofbb123jnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@ sidra: omg...a newbie! ha ha...welcome to LTL forum yaar...you're gonna love it here...we are definitely a masti filled gang! Hug

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top