real life - Page 3

Poll

who is down to earth person in real life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jennifer Winget!

She is always soooooooo sweet and humble in her interviews. I always notice how she never forgets to mention her fans in all her interviews and that is just damn sweet. Love her warm personality.. The people who have talked to her in person or over the phone always tell me how easy she is to talk to. She talks to you as if you are her friend and really makes you feel comfortable.. =)

Love her.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KashMaaniac

Shilpa for sure! She is very cute innocent and simple. Too adorable in all her interviews. I AM NOT trying to start a fight nor do i have anything against JW but to me she seems very outgoing (not a bad thing) and...not...humble enough to be seen as down- to earth. But thats just my opinion and it doesnt mean she's really like that. 

Anyways, to each his own. I respect everyones choice and dont mean to offend anyone.

Shilpa Shona all the way 

You honestlydid not have to mention JW in your post. I understand you didnt mean any harm but still. To me, its the opposite. JW is very down to earth and sweet. I think you are only saying she is outgoing because she is always seen at events but thats only because that is her job.. She is always either hosting, doing interviews, awards functions or reality shows. She is a busy woman! =)

mini_ksg_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

I think it would be foolish to make such a statement, but I think Shilpa Anand is extremely honest and respectable person...While some others continue to justify filth in the name of love Shilpa spoke her heart even if it turned her against her employers...I was never a fan of her acting or even her kay-mis-tiri with a certain obnoxious actor, but I really started to respect her after that incident.

PS : TM, your Tapeek will soon get banned. Be prepared.

NW I KNO ......u hv a writing disability n prob at last stg........n u r sayin as if u hv met shilpa or u kno her personaly...........others dont justify filth but its u who writes filth.....oh bcz u hv a writing disabilty๐Ÿ˜ˆ..........tk cre n get well soon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know who is the most down to earth person..For me It's KSG-JW-KW-SA..KSG-JW we have had manyyyyy people visiting them and they were very humble and KW I have had a personal encounter so yeah and my friend had met SA and she said she is very sweet so all of them are down to earth..None of them are full of themselves :)
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jennifer Winget all the way ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
She sounds down to earth and girl next door :))

gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SHILPA ANAND๐Ÿ˜›.....she is the most genuine & honest person
shreyshrey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys....i actually think mayank anand is the most down to earth....just my opinion....

love
shreya<3
mini004 thumbnail
i guess...karan wahi is d most down 2 earth..olways replies 2 his fans..cares fr dem..he has no single attitude of  his luks.......vry genuine guy!
jyoti_wahian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Karan Wahi iz d bsttttttttt..............
Edited by jyoti_31390 - 13 years ago
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
karan wahi ๐Ÿ˜Š very fan friendly n has been nice to all who meet him