Poll

who is down to earth person in real life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ridhima_017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys 
i hav open this poll just for fun 
we all r getting bored here without DMG so i open this poll
i hav never met either of the person in my option becoz i m very very far away frm them ðŸ˜†
so just wanted to knw people who hav met them or not tht r they really nice and down to earth person

i dont knw abt u guys 
but i think  Shilpa is the one who is really reall down to earth person not just her beauty but the way she speaks she got some spell in her talk which make people to love her well thts just my point of view😳

just wanna knw urs ðŸ˜ƒ

plz like or comment (atleast do one of them ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†)

love, 
ridhima_017 (shruti)
Edited by ridhima_017 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
well shruti u right Shilpa is the most down to earth person acc to me n also honest 1 .In all her interviews i can see a different side of hers esp her always asking peace n hapiness for others her charm her spiritual side which i have seen in her interviews .well after her i think JW is the next contender for the  posn .
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
i dnt thnk that shilpa is d most down to earth person.😲..she is full of attitude .........and she is even so proudy!!! i thnk jenny and karan both r down to raeth and lovely people in real life also...😃
I hope this will not create another scene between groups....😊
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well , Jennifer Winget & Karan Singh Grover are the most down to Earth people , as far as I've seen. 😊 Jennifer, Especially . Her humility is of that kind ,which just amazes me . She does not even make it feel that , she's a star & loved by a countless. Her Star Status  seems to be consumed by the enormous humility she's gifted with.

What makes the girl adorable is , her very attribute of acknowledging her success in a spiritual sense. Everytime , everywhere , anything good happens to her , she might / might not talk about the other things , but whatever happens , she never fails to mention the term , " It's by the Grace of God that I've been blessed as much." This says it all. And KSG , there's not much, that's needed to be talked about him. Apart from Jenny , he tops on the charts of humility as well !  :)
Edited by * Unnati * - 13 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
its none other than shilpa anand........ the way she speaks and capture hearts ...........and even she is so honest........and luv and respects a lot of her fans.........................and kajenians plz r8 what do u luv DO NOT BASH OTHERS LIKES........IF U WANT TO FIGHT IN EVERY WHERE PLZ DO NOT COME HERE.....HAMEIN BIN BULAYEIN MEHEMAN NAHI CHIYE.................😛😡 Edited by kashUrock - 13 years ago
-Su- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 KSG, KW and JW are all down-to-earth, but I think shilpa is the most :) 
katsmeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilpa anand & seriously i dnt fnd her frm any angle to be full of attitude. she is so simple & cute
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KaSh.....dey both r vry down to earth persons.....
Kajenxox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so agrre with u unnati
kajen are the most down to earth celebs i ever cum across just luv em