Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

No More Dreams....Plz (Page 3)

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Sandhya - you right as for Mandiar Shravan  is unmarried so she can dream but Ranbir knows that sachi is married .

But they way Ranbir said to Sachi that she is beautiful - is also not very proper  too.

yup Sunaina...I also Feel like you The way he Said.. looks Flirting..AngryThat cant not acceptable and that to with a married girl....Unhappy

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Ranbir knows Sachi is married but the he behaved with her was not exactly how a friend should behave with a friends wife Confused
He has already started flirting with her .

Prataap should have added another feather to ranbirs already multi-feathered cap - specially gifted in flirting .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21Mr.Zkash91

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Beens - it seems you already in love with Prataap LOL
Your presumption is quite good but only one thing - Inderji has been involved in it . So what do you think Inderje is also playing aprt of the game or he is being fooled by Prataap ?
ya i am loving pratap WinkWinkWink

he has attitude and has some braincells too...........LOLLOL and has emotions too........the way he was feeling emotional seeing gift given by shravan............and i am fully suproting him......LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

those who knows me.(so far no one is here).....knows i have bit hatke choice....i always end up liking dads.........LOLLOLLOL because i see my father in them.....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy.21

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

There has been tender moments of pratap - I also liked the scene where he has tears in his eyes while watching  sachi sleeping on floor and praying foe shravan wearing his jacket .

But what  about Inderji ?

Edited by sunaina02 - 20 December 2010 at 10:47pm

sandy.21

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
kyaa baat hain sunaina inderji ki  badi chinta ho rahi hain lol.........

ilu ilu yaar aa gayaa....hahahahahah

pata nahi inder kyun daal main imli ki tarahaa dala gaya hain......

sandy.21

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Sorry to say Sandhya, but this time i don't agree with you. I want Ranvir to fall for Sanchi. Or alteast, even if he doesn't fall for her, he should cozy up to her in front of Shravan! Wanna see Shravan's reaction at that! Cool Evil Smile And what's the harm even if he dreams about her, 'coz if he is already told by Pratap that Shravan n Sanchi are divorced n he is here to marry Sanchi, then he can dream about her!Embarrassed Wink......I won't a mind a dream sequence b/w him n Sanchi. 

And if you think i am a meanie to think like this, then be it! I enjoy all this ( have grown up watching Ekta's soaps, so kuch toh asar pade ga hiLOL )
sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

Sorry to say Sandhya, but this time i don't agree with you. I want Ranvir to fall for Sanchi. Or alteast, even if he doesn't fall for her, he should cozy up to her in front of Shravan! Wanna see Shravan's reaction at that! Cool Evil Smile And what's the harm even if he dreams about her, 'coz if he is already told by Pratap that Shravan n Sanchi are divorced n he is here to marry Sanchi, then he can dream about her!Embarrassed Wink......I won't a mind a dream sequence b/w him n Sanchi. 

And if you think i am a meanie to think like this, then be it! I enjoy all this ( have grown up watching Ekta's soaps, so kuch toh asar pade ga hiLOL )

Hey Ships..I totally contradict you at this point.....Saanchi is a Married woman..and that to She loves the Shravan Most...As a Viewers of BHPH I will not accept it...I am Totally Against to it...If  any Dream sequence Between Saanchi and Ranveer comes in the show..Then that will be the end of this show..I am not at all going to watch it any more Dear....

.How can Ranveer dream about her after knowing She is married...Its Really Disgusting....Yekks ...Ranveer Character is here to play a Cameo role not as a psycho or Cruel Fellow...So No Dreams and No fall on Saanchi...

Sorry dear If I hurts you...

As u said May be u grown up Ekta kappors..But This is The first Serial I am watching....So i dont Want it...I really Hate if happens..And i will not dare to watch any other serials...

Edited by Sandhya.21 - 21 December 2010 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zkanasuya43sunaina02

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
yea, the dream sequences and even dance sequences r too much! LOL
atleast the dream sequences should STOP!

sandy.21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index