India-Forums

20th Dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Rachna sees the pic of sushma and thakkraal together and is shocked.  She is walking thru the house and then comes to where phone is and then has a flasback of her hearing the phone ring and sushma saying it has been dead for a while.   She runs inside and looks at the phone and then finds that the wire has been disconnected from the circuit.   she puts the wire back into the phone...and the teacher walks in calling her name.  Rachna is sitting on the bed with a glum face and then teacher says what happened??  Whats the matter...and rachna says nothing..u r early...and the teacher says oh!!!  i let the children go early today as i thought they will go home and study.  And then rachna keeps on staring at her and then teacher says now what happened...and rachna says i was thinkin i will leave tomorrow on the morning bus.   I will remember every moment i have spent here and i will remember u a lot as well..and the teacher says i will also remember u a lot.   Rachna is still holding the pic in her back.   Sushma says i wish i could keep u here forever with me...and rachna says i know...teacher is shocked a bit...and rachna is giving a weird smile.  

Rachna's dad and ragni come to some Kamini Kumari house and the guards stop them saying hello hello listen where are u guys going?    DO u have an appt?  Rachna says i have come with some problem and i have an admission form...if we could talk to someone...and the guard says leave the form here and come later.   Just then a car comes in and suddenly rachna's dad run after the car and says stop the car stop the car...   The car stops and a woman sitting inside the car says mishraji..go check what the matter is.  The guy gets down and goes to rachna's dad and says what is it??   He says my daughter is fighting a brutal war with a dangerous man and now she has disappeared...and there are some goons after us as well.   MIshraji says i will talk to madamji and give me ur phone...and he says dont worry i will talk to madamji.   and as he is about to leave.   some guy comes and says sir u got the wrong files for the meeting...the real files are these...and they leave.   And then he hands the files along with the form of rachna to the other man.  The other man gives everthing to servant saying all these need to be mailed.   Ragni is saying i m sure something will come out of this...

Dayal is saying to thakkraal i hope u understand what i m saying.     Thakkraal says yes u r saying that u will get me that coal mine business again that has corers behind it and who this time left us.   Dayal nods yes...and thakkraal says in return u want me to make u CM.   and Dayal says u r being so clear about the whole matter.   U are embarassing me.  Thakkraal says i only said what u r thinking.   Bacchhaa is looking on.    Dayal says there is a lot of truth out there but noone says it out loud like u just did.   It is better to keep some things a secreat and who would know that better then u.  And thakkraal says i know so many secreats of u Dayal that a whole sack will be filled.   Dayal laughs and says dont forget even i know a lot of ur secreats.    Thakkraal is looking on and so is bacchha...and then dayal laughs and asks how is jhanvi and thakkraal says she is ok..and Dayal says i dont see bhabhiji...has she gone out...and then thakkraal closes his eyes and calls bacchhaa and then bacchha says Dayal Babu and then thakkraal says YES...Dayal babu what u see is not there....and what is there...u are not able to see.   Dayal smiles...and then he says i will tell u bhabhisa that u were asking for her and then Dayal leaves.   

Thakkraal is asking bacchha if rachna has been found and baachcha says they will find her...today itself...and thakkrall says will ... WILL....

Rachna tells sushmaji...we should sleep as we need to catch tomorrow mornings bus and then she sneakily takes a ruler and then sushma walks her into a room and says u rest and dont worry i am with u...and rachna says YES.  and then says u also go to sleep.   Sushma is closing the door and then locks her in the room.   

Rachna is looking thru the window and she sees the teacher using the phone.   and rachna gets her bag and tries to open the door but it is locked.   She takes the ruler and tries to open the door with it and it successfull.   She slowly leaves the room..and then she sees sushma sleeping.    She goes near sushma and then looks at the phone...she picks up the phone and then sees that the whole wire is missing.   She leaves form there.   Sushma is shown sleeping.   The goons are in the village asking everyone the whereabouts of rachna...  and rachna is leaving the house and sushma hears the noise and she wakes up and rachna runs away from there....Rachna comes to a place where bus comes and she thinks to herself that the bus should be coming so i iwll wait here...and she is cold and she is waiting...and she is saying i m not finding anyone here.   Over here the goons are everywhere looking for rachna.   Rachna spots a phone booth and calls..and the cell phone rings and her dad picks up and it is anu...and ANU says..i m Anu..i m free...and Rachna's dad is SO HAPPY.   he puts the phone on speaker..and everypone is happy hearing her voice...and everyone is asking her when is will come back and who saved her...cops..and Varun says u all keep on asking her questions.   She is not able to speak.   Anu says its ok Varun...it feels good hearing everyone's voice...Anu says Mama i m in NY and the flight is in 2 hrs and i m coming back and ragni says i knew i would be ok...and anu says where is rachna i dont hear her and everyone is quite and anu says it is really cold here and dark and the whole airport is covered with snow and then she says what happened i cant hear anything...and ragni says ANu u r ok my dear??   Nothing happened???  and Anu says yes my dear mother i m completely ok...and ragni says tell me who saved u and when are u coming...did the cops save u and anu says NO papa did and ragni and varun has a shocked look on their face.   so does mahendra.  Ragni says PAPA??  and then anu hands the phone to PAPA...and amar says Ragni and she says u went there to save Anu?  And he says someday i had to rectify my mistake.   I hand given my daughter in the hands of my enemy.   I made a big mistake.  I hope u will forgive me.   Ragni says come home soon...both of u..and then amar hands the phone back to Anu and Anu says but where is rachna why dont u says and ragni stammers and mahendar grabs the phone and lies saying rachna has gone out.   She should be coming back and u guys come home quick we are waiting for u.   After putting the phone down ragni says why did u lie and he says anu was so happy after a long time...i didnt want to spoil that...and if we had told the truth then the whole journwy she would have been sad.   He says i m sure that by the time Anu comes back we will get to know where rachna is.

Rachna is still in the phone booth but phone not working.   she goes back to the place where the bus comes.  She sees something with two headlights approaching her...and she thinks i think bus is here...and she reveals herself and is waiting in middle of the road.  But it is not the bus...it is thakkraal's men.

Pre-CAP -  FLASHBACK of Sushma and thakkraal's lovestory.

Edited by kasrana - 20 December 2010 at 7:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dippi30BeHappyAlwaysneela226

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index