Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Re-telecast GOLDEN ERA episodes

Padma55 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
That would be treat to see those first episodes of SAREGAMA and then continued by SAREGAMAPA these days.

Hope we will be able to see them on small screens once again than seeing on too small screens on youtube.
Edited by Padma55 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, it would be nice if they showed these in syndication! 😃
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zee did that couple of times...Wish they showed all the old SRGM and P b4 C-05 times...Would love to go revisit them...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
i was so young when i saw the ones before 2005 that i hardly remember anyone. it would be good see it again when i can remember!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i was so young when i saw the ones before 2005 that i hardly remember anyone. it would be good see it again when i can remember!

Yeah I started watching early mid 90s in one of my trips to India and rest is history...I just would love to watch everyone of them...I am so glad u were watching them even being so little....
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
well, my parents watched it as soon as we got Dish in the USA, so i was always exposed it. i was not always extremely interested in it b/c the songs were older. i was not into older songs at that point 😆 i became interested during the time Ronkani was competing 😃
coolnitin2 thumbnail
I have been watching this show since it started by sonu Nigam and till today I have not missed even a single episode. i would love to listen to some people like sharib, nihira, Vinit, Rajeev, toshi, Abhijeet ghoshal etc who were the mark of this talent show. They should do it.