Who does the same as me??

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys!! 🤗How r u all? I Know . I Know. Everyone is waiting desperately for today's episode (Indian time)😆, But in Canada, its still 12th december. So we have to wait until tomorrow. 

Anyways, back to my point. Does anyone listen to the songs played on MAANEET again and again😕?? I mean I do. Like today I am listening to maahi (RAAZ) repeatedly😆. I always download the song played on "MAANEET" and listen to it repeatedly. And that song becomes my favorite😛.This is the result of MAANEET'S MAGIC👏. Does this happen to anyone else out there??😆

Do reply!!! Waiting for everyone's comments😊.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
all the songs used in the song sequences so far in GHSP were already in my mp3, but when they used it, i started listening and repeating to those songs over and over....lol its good to know that I'm not the only one!😆
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes I do that also - I only listen to the songs that have vms on maan and geet not the real version on youtube  and I have started loving all the songs that Maan and Geet danced on EVEN MORE 😃 Edited by maneet_forever9 - 13 years ago
XXaquafireXX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

yes I do that also - I only listen to the songs that have vms on maan and geet not the real version on youtube  and I have started loving all the songs that Maan and Geet danced on EVEN MORE 😃

OMG!!!!! Me too!!! Maaneet make the song "extra special" ROFL🤣🤣🤣
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

OMG!!!!! Me too!!! Maaneet make the song "extra special" ROFL🤣🤣🤣

so true I agree with you 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣