India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Taani should leave...

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hear me out guys before you think I want a TaAnu separation Tongue I feel like this is the right time for Taani's sacrificing self to come out and for her to decide to leave Kolkata because, of course being Taani, she will feel responsible for RoLi's break up and when she is unable to convince Mauli and decides she cannot face Robi and Onu, she should leave so that Onu will forget about his anger and come  running after Taani to stop her from leaving and we'll see another train station type scene between TaAnu Day Dreaming Because I can't stand this ongoing misunderstandings and tension between Taani and Anuraag, its too much to handle....oh and the best part that should happen...Shekhar will not allow Taani to come back/become the bahu of Ganguly house and Onu will stand up for Taani (in an almost 18th June, 2008 Prem style or maybe even betterBlushing) and decide to leave the house to marry Taani and fulfill his responsibility given by Taposh to take care of Taani and his Laboni Ma Smile ...the only problem is that I don't know a solution to the RoLi problem unless Taani gets through to Mauli...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1maroknavlrl fanx-Sundas-x

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Hear me out guys before you think I want a TaAnu separation Tongue I feel like this is the right time for Taani's sacrificing self to come out and for her to decide to leave Kolkata because, of course being Taani, she will feel responsible for RoLi's break up and when she is unable to convince Mauli and decides she cannot face Robi and Onu, she should leave so that Onu will forget about his anger and come  running after Taani to stop her from leaving and we'll see another train station type scene between TaAnu Day Dreaming Because I can't stand this ongoing misunderstandings and tension between Taani and Anuraag, its too much to handle....oh and the best part that should happen...Shekhar will not allow Taani to come back/become the bahu of Ganguly house and Onu will stand up for Taani (in an almost 18th June, 2008 Prem style or maybe even betterBlushing) and decide to leave the house to marry Taani and fulfill his responsibility given by Taposh to take care of Taani and his Laboni Ma Smile ...the only problem is that I don't know a solution to the RoLi problem unless Taani gets through to Mauli...

my only fear is what if mouli marries taposh and stands infront of robi...taani...anu...ganguly's and laboni....that will be the worst twist ever.....robi will sure join riteish-nupur-shehker gang....since that devil ananya shuts her god damn mouth and die.....jee kar bhi kuch faida nahin...maar kar bhi kuch faida nahin....riteish will put the blame of taani.....riteish-nupur brainwashes robi's mind...so now robi will take ananya's place of hating taani....

seriously this nupur ruined robi's life

Edited by Mages - 20 December 2010 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaAnux-Sundas-x-Hina-

MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

my only fear is what if mouli marries taposh and stands infront of robi...taani...anu...ganguly's and laboni....that will be the worst twist ever.....robi will sure join riteish-nupur-shehker gang....since that devil ananya shuts her god damn mouth and die.....jee kar bhi kuch faida nahin...maar kar bhi kuch faida nahin....riteish will put the blame of taani.....riteish-nupur brainwashes robi's mind...so now robi will take ananya's place of hating taani....

seriously this nupur ruined robi's life

And our fear looks like its inevitable...in the SBS from today it looks like Mauli and Taposh will get married and then everything is going to be ruined...Anu is going to blame Taani for Robi's suffering and Robi is going to hate Taani and like you said join the evils Cry  Patha nahin kyun yeh CVs sab kuch iss tara barbad kar rahe...finally they are making Ananya see the truth, which is what we wanted, but agar sab ko bathane se pehle mar gayi toh kya faida??  Ritesh kabhi nahin badlega...woh Taani ko zimidaari rake, sab ko unki kilaaf kardega aur ab Anu ka viswas bhi kamzor pad gaye.  Mujhe ab bohut daar lag rahi, patha nahin kya hoga yaar but I know I can't see my TaAnu suffering like this and Mauli is about to make the biggest mistake of her life and Robi is going to be ruined Cry
character Groupbie
character
character

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

idk why but i have a feeling that robi will  be the one to marry mauli because if that wasnt suppose to happen then they would have showed mauli and taposh married already and come infront of everyone rather than mauli telling taani before hand? idk just a thought, but yeah i hope while rouli get married, taani is leaving and anu realizes the truth or something and goes after her; thatl be awesome :)
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yah but wat will happen after another station scene, onu will utter today's dialogues again & tani will be all silent?Ermm
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
i thnk taani shud not leave....it will be like she will accept the fact tht she is wrong which she is not...onu willl think tht she actually told everything to mouli....and dnt forget theres ananyas death is also gonna happen.....and if taani leave like this then it will force onu to think tht she did change the medicine as u knw our onu believes every body with closed eyes....like in todays episode when ritesh was telling him against taani the look on his face was telling tht he is gonna believe all tht.....and if taani leaves like this then it will be good for ritesh to play his game....and i dnt think taani is gonna leave gangulis with tht ritesh after knowing riteshs intentions....and abt onurag going against everyone and stand up for taani....but the premeer scene was just perfect and magical...i dnt think tht magic can be created again.....it can only cme through premeer....i dnt think it can be mre better than tht....so nyother way not copying our premeer Smile .....i m not saying taanu arent good but just i feel tht way

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top