Pratigya
Pratigya

Thakurs: Paper tigers??? (Page 2)

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
I do not think they are paper tigers.
They are just lazy, sleepy tigers watching from the side while the smaller fox is showing off its intellect. Tigers will be back in action soon.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Unless CVs are hell bent on turning them to paper tigers since they ran out of ideas.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged

There are a lot of things that need polishing up and sorting out. I feel that the situation here is that - Alot of people have lost interest in the show because the suspense of will krish and pratz get together or not is no longer and issue. As they are together now - so some people feel realaxed and nothing else interests them.

Baba will be dabaang again - he has said it him self that he is nothing more than just a patti at the moment.

regarding teenny twitt TT - less said on her the better, but the end of the bigamy track will be the best thing ever that's happened in MKAP after the SR.

So it's about waiting to see what the CV's have up their sleeve - It would be good if the CV's gave us some cue that they are aware of what our needs and demands are and that they will sort it out.

In the mean time the biggest pain for me to watch is Naina ji. I cannot stand her non-acting.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---....Poojie....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma2]

There are a lot of things that need polishing up and sorting out. I feel that the situation here is that - Alot of people have lost interest in the show because the suspense of will krish and pratz get together or not is no longer and issue. As they are together now - so some people feel realaxed and nothing else interests them.

Baba will be dabaang again - he has said it him self that he is nothing more than just a patti at the moment.

regarding teenny twitt TT - less said on her the better, but the end of the bigamy track will be the best thing ever that's happened in MKAP after the SR.

So it's about waiting to see what the CV's have up their sleeve - It would be good if the CV's gave us some cue that they are aware of what our needs and demands are and that they will sort it out.

In the mean time the biggest pain for me to watch is Naina ji. I cannot stand her non-acting.

You are right about the bigamy track. It just has to end. The whole day I was thinking about youConfused as I so badly wanted to ask you what you think about NJ's new hairstyleShocked. I have fallen in love with her long and lovely eyelashes. Infact I was thinking of naming each one them. They definitely make their presence felt.There are pple who rave about AB's eyes but since I am a bit 'hatke', its just NJ's lashesThumbs Up that I am crazy about. Silly

Edited by Mili97 - 21 December 2010 at 6:30am
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=carisma2]

You are right about the bigamy track. It just has to end. The whole day I was thinking about youConfused as I so badly wanted to ask you what you think about NJ's new hairstyleShocked. I have fallen in love with her long and lovely eyelashes. Infact I was thinking of naming each one them. They definitely make their presence felt.There are pple who rave about AB's eyes but since I am a bit 'hatke', its just NJ's lashesThumbs Up that I am crazy about. Silly

hehehhehe - love ur humour - She is trying to look young wid her pallu sarka hua.
yeh lets name her lashes  hehehheh

1 tears
2 cry
3 sadness
4 depression
5 useless
6 pathetic
7 boring
8 blind
9 CHAI
10 Samaj
11 Suno