Thakurs: Paper tigers???

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Want to share some random and honest thoughts with you. All of you will agree that the Thakurs were the best thing that happened to MKAP. They were class apart, unabashedly upfront, crude, aggressive and unapologetic about their not so niceness. They are the ones who kept us glued to MKAP.

Lately, however things have changed. I have also been a person blaming A/AH for the downslide of the show. Correct me if I am wrong here but I think MKAP  no longer weaves the same magic because the Thakurs are no longer fascinating creatures..

It is difficult to believe the Sajjan Singh, whom the entire Illahabad knows, can be so easily tricked by a chit of a girl. How come he is not suspicious of A's motive in marrying KN. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's marital pleasures just so that P can be humiliated.

What happened to the ruthless, baby-killing, wife bashing, kotha visiting KN. Just one yes from A and he becomes a love sick puppy. Jaswant may be a good actor but i do not buy's Shakti's transformation at all.

I loved K with warts and all. Loved his kinky moods. Marr. has done him good but as an audience I still miss his erratic waywardness(selfish me). Sometimes he comes out as bit too dense. Uneducated pple are not exactly insensitive. The family's taunts have no effect on him. He looks up at P for cues on how to react. Nice but not a very Krishna Singh Thakur kind of a thing.

Amma is now taking lesson from A as to how to be mean .How the mighty have fallen! Her character has been reduced to making faces. Irritating and ineffectual at the same time.

Komal is beyond my understdg. I plead guilty here.

I feel that the CVs have been extremely consistent with the saxes, they are consistently dull and boring. However when it comes to the Thakurs they ran out inspiration and could not sustain the high.That is what is ailing MKAP now.The present biteless condition of the Thakurs.

What do you think about this take?
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?

In my opinion, it all happened whn this flop mun came to cater stage.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: Mili97

Want to share some random and honest thoughts with you. All of you will agree that the Thakurs were the best thing that happened to MKAP. They were class apart, unabashedly upfront, crude, aggressive and unapologetic about their not so niceness. They are the ones who kept us glued to MKAP.

Lately, however things have changed. I have also been a person blaming A/AH for the downslide of the show. Correct me if I am wrong here but I think MKAP longer weaves the same magic because the Thakurs are no longer fascinating creatures..i think they are all still fascinating creatures๐Ÿ˜‰remember the joota mar scene the ss-s ss-k and k-s scene on terrace they are all๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘the way kesar is expressing all her emotions through her eyesโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ the angry look in her is just awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ GD no words to praise her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ she without any dialogues expresses her emotions brilliantly even pisaya is also very good as a maid very convincing but she gets overenthusastic in scenes with krishna๐Ÿ˜‰

It is difficult to believe the Sajjan Singh, whom the entire Illahabad knows, can be so easily tricked by a chit of a girl. How come he is not suspicious of A's motive in marrying KN. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's marital pleasures just so that P can be humiliated.despite being a dabang ss is an old man with all the emotions and he never wanted his son to marry.........but when he did he sees two benefits one to have brighter chances of having potha and second to humiliate pratigya.he is bearing...........we all know he does not luv her but he is getting weak because of potha thing and we all know its his weakness

What happened to the ruthless, baby-killing, wife bashing, kotha visiting KN. Just one yes from A and he becomes a love sick puppy. Jaswant may be a good actor but i do not buy's Shakti's transformation at all.what he has got for ..........is just lust nothing more than that one night once physical she will b like an ordinary women to her and he is doing all this to impress her nothing more than that but i beleive he is the person who dont even know the meaning of luv.he is copying baba to impress padhi likhi wife  and hands off to shakti for showing so much patience๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I loved K with warts and all. Loved his kinky moods. Marr. has done him good but as an audience I still miss his erratic waywardness(selfish me). Sometimes he comes out as bit too dense. Uneducated pple are not exactly insensitive. The family's taunts have no effect on him. He looks up at P for cues on how to react. Nice but not a very Krishna Singh Thakur kind of a thing.wait you will see dabang krishna very shortly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i trust pops they will never let us down abhi k ki pic shru hui hai towards independence wait and watch๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Amma is now taking lesson from A as to how to be mean .How the mighty have fallen! Her character has been reduced to making faces. Irritating and ineffectual at the same time.she is blind in taking revenge from pratigya playing her part well remermber the washing clothes scene she was awesomeโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Komal is beyond my understdg. I plead guilty here.
 ????????????????????????????????
I feel that the CVs have been extremely consistent with the saxes, they are consistently dull and boring. However when it comes to the Thakurs they ran out inspiration and could not sustain the high.That is what is ailing MKAP now.The present biteless condition of the Thakurs.

What do you think about this take?

now if any one can explain komal here plzEdited by telstra - 13 years ago
Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

In my opinion, it all happened whn this flop mun came to cater stage.....๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah, this is what I am trying to say. How did the Thakurs become so ineffectual and weak that they let that flop muh take the centrestage? That's exactly what I am wondering about. 

Mili27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

๐Ÿ˜‰

now if any one can explain komal here plz[/

Not that I like such a behaviour but earlier there used to be something very ruthless and dangerous about the Thakurs(at times even K) that made MKAP quite an edgy show. Now we are seeing that Thakur men have lost their cunning and have become quite domesticated. In real life things are not like this. I don't know whether you live in India and are aware of pple like the Thakurs who are active in politics and are known to break all rules on the basis of their muscle and money power. They are known as bahubali and are  a real nuisance. I agree about the comic scenes but they shd shown alongside the evil of the Thakurs. Yours views on GD are right on target. I hope your wish on Kesar comes true. Don't you think that when all the Thakur guys get together in that  Hall, they look like a bunch of fools.

lighthousepier thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili97

For me the Thakur charm left with SS's IG Mathur suck up.  He never struck me as the kind to accept that kind of an insult

Meaningful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not think they are paper tigers.
They are just lazy, sleepy tigers watching from the side while the smaller fox is showing off its intellect. Tigers will be back in action soon.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Unless CVs are hell bent on turning them to paper tigers since they ran out of ideas.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

There are a lot of things that need polishing up and sorting out. I feel that the situation here is that - Alot of people have lost interest in the show because the suspense of will krish and pratz get together or not is no longer and issue. As they are together now - so some people feel realaxed and nothing else interests them.

Baba will be dabaang again - he has said it him self that he is nothing more than just a patti at the moment.

regarding teenny twitt TT - less said on her the better, but the end of the bigamy track will be the best thing ever that's happened in MKAP after the SR.

So it's about waiting to see what the CV's have up their sleeve - It would be good if the CV's gave us some cue that they are aware of what our needs and demands are and that they will sort it out.

In the mean time the biggest pain for me to watch is Naina ji. I cannot stand her non-acting.