India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Thakurs: Paper tigers???

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Want to share some random and honest thoughts with you. All of you will agree that the Thakurs were the best thing that happened to MKAP. They were class apart, unabashedly upfront, crude, aggressive and unapologetic about their not so niceness. They are the ones who kept us glued to MKAP.

Lately, however things have changed. I have also been a person blaming A/AH for the downslide of the show. Correct me if I am wrong here but I think MKAP  no longer weaves the same magic because the Thakurs are no longer fascinating creatures..

It is difficult to believe the Sajjan Singh, whom the entire Illahabad knows, can be so easily tricked by a chit of a girl. How come he is not suspicious of A's motive in marrying KN. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's marital pleasures just so that P can be humiliated.

What happened to the ruthless, baby-killing, wife bashing, kotha visiting KN. Just one yes from A and he becomes a love sick puppy. Jaswant may be a good actor but i do not buy's Shakti's transformation at all.

I loved K with warts and all. Loved his kinky moods. Marr. has done him good but as an audience I still miss his erratic waywardness(selfish me). Sometimes he comes out as bit too dense. Uneducated pple are not exactly insensitive. The family's taunts have no effect on him. He looks up at P for cues on how to react. Nice but not a very Krishna Singh Thakur kind of a thing.

Amma is now taking lesson from A as to how to be mean .How the mighty have fallen! Her character has been reduced to making faces. Irritating and ineffectual at the same time.

Komal is beyond my understdg. I plead guilty here.

I feel that the CVs have been extremely consistent with the saxes, they are consistently dull and boring. However when it comes to the Thakurs they ran out inspiration and could not sustain the high.That is what is ailing MKAP now.The present biteless condition of the Thakurs.

What do you think about this take?

Edited by Mili97 - 20 December 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starrasika-akaShalighthousepierAeryncarisma2

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?

In my opinion, it all happened whn this flop mun came to cater stage.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Mili97

Want to share some random and honest thoughts with you. All of you will agree that the Thakurs were the best thing that happened to MKAP. They were class apart, unabashedly upfront, crude, aggressive and unapologetic about their not so niceness. They are the ones who kept us glued to MKAP.

Lately, however things have changed. I have also been a person blaming A/AH for the downslide of the show. Correct me if I am wrong here but I think MKAP longer weaves the same magic because the Thakurs are no longer fascinating creatures..i think they are all still fascinating creaturesWinkremember the joota mar scene the ss-s ss-k and k-s scene on terrace they are allClapClapClapClapClapthe way kesar is expressing all her emotions through her eyesStarStarStarStarStar the angry look in her is just awesomeClapClapClapClap GD no words to praise herClapClapClapClap she without any dialogues expresses her emotions brilliantly even pisaya is also very good as a maid very convincing but she gets overenthusastic in scenes with krishnaWink

It is difficult to believe the Sajjan Singh, whom the entire Illahabad knows, can be so easily tricked by a chit of a girl. How come he is not suspicious of A's motive in marrying KN. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's marital pleasures just so that P can be humiliated.despite being a dabang ss is an old man with all the emotions and he never wanted his son to marry.........but when he did he sees two benefits one to have brighter chances of having potha and second to humiliate pratigya.he is bearing...........we all know he does not luv her but he is getting weak because of potha thing and we all know its his weakness

What happened to the ruthless, baby-killing, wife bashing, kotha visiting KN. Just one yes from A and he becomes a love sick puppy. Jaswant may be a good actor but i do not buy's Shakti's transformation at all.what he has got for ..........is just lust nothing more than that one night once physical she will b like an ordinary women to her and he is doing all this to impress her nothing more than that but i beleive he is the person who dont even know the meaning of luv.he is copying baba to impress padhi likhi wife  and hands off to shakti for showing so much patienceClapClapClapClapClap

I loved K with warts and all. Loved his kinky moods. Marr. has done him good but as an audience I still miss his erratic waywardness(selfish me). Sometimes he comes out as bit too dense. Uneducated pple are not exactly insensitive. The family's taunts have no effect on him. He looks up at P for cues on how to react. Nice but not a very Krishna Singh Thakur kind of a thing.wait you will see dabang krishna very shortly Big smile i trust pops they will never let us down abhi k ki pic shru hui hai towards independence wait and watchClapClapClapClapClap

Amma is now taking lesson from A as to how to be mean .How the mighty have fallen! Her character has been reduced to making faces. Irritating and ineffectual at the same time.she is blind in taking revenge from pratigya playing her part well remermber the washing clothes scene she was awesomeStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

????????????????????????????????
I feel that the CVs have been extremely consistent with the saxes, they are consistently dull and boring. However when it comes to the Thakurs they ran out inspiration and could not sustain the high.That is what is ailing MKAP now.The present biteless condition of the Thakurs.

now if any one can explain komal here plz

Edited by telstra - 20 December 2010 at 7:26pm
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[QUOTE=yemi3006]in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?

In my opinion, it all happened whn this flop mun came to cater stage.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yeah, this is what I am trying to say. How did the Thakurs become so ineffectual and weak that they let that flop muh take the centrestage? That's exactly what I am wondering about. 
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Wink[QUOTE=Mili97]Want to share some random and honest thoughts with you. All of you will agree that the Thakurs were the best thing that happened to MKAP. They were class apart, unabashedly upfront, crude, aggressive and unapologetic about their not so niceness. They are the ones who kept us glued to MKAP.

Lately, however things have changed. I have also been a person blaming A/AH for the downslide of the show. Correct me if I am wrong here but I think MKAP longer weaves the same magic because the Thakurs are no longer fascinating creatures..i think they are all still fascinating creaturesWinkremember the joota mar scene the ss-s ss-k and k-s scene on terrace they are allClapClapClapClapClapthe way kesar is expressing all her emotions through her eyesStarStarStarStarStar the angry look in her is just awesomeClapClapClapClap GD no words to praise herClapClapClapClap she without any dialogues expresses her emotions brilliantly even pisaya is also very good as a maid very convincing but she gets overenthusastic in scenes with krishnaWink

It is difficult to believe the Sajjan Singh, whom the entire Illahabad knows, can be so easily tricked by a chit of a girl. How come he is not suspicious of A's motive in marrying KN. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's marital pleasures just so that P can be humiliated.despite being a dabang ss is an old man with all the emotions and he never wanted his son to marry.........but when he did he sees two benefits one to have brighter chances of having potha and second to humiliate pratigya.he is bearing...........we all know he does not luv her but he is getting weak because of potha thing and we all know its his weakness

What happened to the ruthless, baby-killing, wife bashing, kotha visiting KN. Just one yes from A and he becomes a love sick puppy. Jaswant may be a good actor but i do not buy's Shakti's transformation at all.what he has got for ..........is just lust nothing more than that one night once physical she will b like an ordinary women to her and he is doing all this to impress her nothing more than that but i beleive he is the person who dont even know the meaning of luv.he is copying baba to impress padhi likhi wife  and hands off to shakti for showing so much patienceClapClapClapClapClap

I loved K with warts and all. Loved his kinky moods. Marr. has done him good but as an audience I still miss his erratic waywardness(selfish me). Sometimes he comes out as bit too dense. Uneducated pple are not exactly insensitive. The family's taunts have no effect on him. He looks up at P for cues on how to react. Nice but not a very Krishna Singh Thakur kind of a thing.wait you will see dabang krishna very shortly Big smile i trust pops they will never let us down abhi k ki pic shru hui hai towards independence wait and watchClapClapClapClapClap

Amma is now taking lesson from A as to how to be mean .How the mighty have fallen! Her character has been reduced to making faces. Irritating and ineffectual at the same time.she is blind in taking revenge from pratigya playing her part well remermber the washing clothes scene she was awesomeStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

????????????????????????????????

now if any one can explain komal here plz[/

Not that I like such a behaviour but earlier there used to be something very ruthless and dangerous about the Thakurs(at times even K) that made MKAP quite an edgy show. Now we are seeing that Thakur men have lost their cunning and have become quite domesticated. In real life things are not like this. I don't know whether you live in India and are aware of pple like the Thakurs who are active in politics and are known to break all rules on the basis of their muscle and money power. They are known as bahubali and are  a real nuisance. I agree about the comic scenes but they shd shown alongside the evil of the Thakurs. Yours views on GD are right on target. I hope your wish on Kesar comes true. Don't you think that when all the Thakur guys get together in that  Hall, they look like a bunch of fools.
lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

[QUOTE=yemi3006]in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?

Yeah, this is what I am trying to say. How did the Thakurs become so ineffectual and weak that they let that flop muh take the centrestage? That's exactly what I am wondering about. 

For me the Thakur charm left with SS's IG Mathur suck up.  He never struck me as the kind to accept that kind of an insult

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starAerynMili27....Poojie....

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

[QUOTE=ramanbabitha][QUOTE=yemi3006]in your opnion, when do you feel this change happened?

For me the Thakur charm left with SS's IG Mathur suck up.  He never struck me as the kind to accept that kind of an insult

Right said. I think the one good deed the IG did was to reveal the real SS. He was exposed to be the mouse that he is and not the tiger he pretended to be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

Go to top