Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bidz.abhi.daya

DMG in the 1st position!! 😒
Anyways, yeh chance toh gaya.. @tanni- fair way,, matlab??

Means that we should approach directly to SD and the producer through emails and Facebook. And this article way seemed to me cheat because, many can have multiple, fake IDs. They can demand for their show through that various fake IDs. So, this way is partly a wrong way.
khulh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you tanni , and please guys we have to do some thing Edited by khulh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khulh

i agree with you tanni , and please guys we have to do some thing

But how to do....this is the main question. Some worst serials got chance to get back again onscreen. Why not this gracious serial "BMTD"? We have to do something guys.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahhh! It'd be nice if BMTD could be brought back as a sequel again! I miss it -- it's sheer simplicity and innocence tugged at me.

- Soni
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just dunno kno wat 2 do... well better we can ask da director of BMTD Ismail Umar Khan first if he's interested in making BMTD sequel or not... n i saw his fb profile!!! should i post da link here??? 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Friends, look what I got!!! Though it's an old article still I guess it's a little hope for us!!! Check this out - http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2009/06/divyanka-work-sharad.html

And by the way, Choti Bahu season 2 is gonna start from 15th of this month and it has been possible only because the CB fans have worked damn hard to bring it back!!! So can't we do something? 
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
Yup! Bidushi, we should do something hard. But what? Everyone should be with this idea. Guys...please do something.
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please guys do something!!!!!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Yup! Bidushi, we should do something hard. But what? Everyone should be with this idea. Guys...please do something.

Are you on Facebook? If yeah, then add me!!! My ID is Bidushy Sadika!!! There I would tell you what we can do!!! Well, I've an idea!!! Hope it works!!! ðŸ˜ƒ