•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
at first wen this new track started i was really scared Flashback scenes kab tak dikayenge and wat role khanak plays.but they ended FB soon with in 2 epis and now the track is focusng entirely on khanak n how she unites.hope starone posts a topic wer it takes sugeestions how shud kahnak unite demπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†like I L U track........
but plz cvs no drag..........Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
yaaaa ur right varsha even i was scared about  fb scenes but thank god ya phir thank u cv's for not dragging the fb scenes and focussing on the current track were even khanak is involved a lot......waiting to watch how khanak is going to unite these frnds........
yaaa starone people can start a topic but yaaa plz cv's dont drag it becoz of the topic in starone....haha......
Thnx that yashu cn play her part now....& she will be able to unite them
I really appreciate your optimism and gratitude!! RBO will soon be back in its full form now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  Thanks for listening to us CVs!! as alwaysπŸ˜ƒ
hurrey!! today no flashback scenes Actually it was very good..(.rahul/khanak meeting part ) 

even i am feeling very happy today.......
rahul and khanak scen was really good yaar.......................................thy both look really comfertable with each other...........................rahul ke irade poor khanakπŸ˜ƒ
Yh everything turned out to be good.. 😊 I really liked ShaNak today!! To be honest I wasn't scared abt the flashbacks, I was ulta totally excited!! πŸ˜† Lol I might sound a bit crack here !! Lol!! You know I'm even excited abt the new take of Khanak of trying to solve this mystery without letting Shaan know.. Thus will lead to a big ShaNak confrontation!! Hopefully! I'll love it!! 😊