Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Who are the finalists? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who will be the final 3???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
49 [76.56%]
2 [3.13%]
5 [7.81%]
2 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.13%]
2 [3.13%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [3.13%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

i think they wud have 4 finalists...if Dolly is not a guest(lol i am still guessing on this oneConfused)...then the finalists wud most likely be Sameer/Shweta/Ashmit and VeenaWink imo as we can have only two evictions now so obviously we will be left with 4 unless Big Boss comes up with the same old idea of offering 10 lakhs like he did to Bakhtyaar IraniWinkLOL and possibly elimnating one more contender in the final weekErmmTongue

Nooooooo!!!!! I soooo dont want 4 finalists!!!Ouch

Kaaaaaash this week would be double eliminations.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotme

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankur_1305

Originally posted by hima_123

I want the final competition among these 3:

Sam, Dolly, Veena --Sam Winnerry

(I don't like Veena & Dolly.....but I enjoy the occasional fireworks among these three---their chemistry rocks--in terms of  explosive chemical reactions in "acidic" medium ... !LOL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the three most likely finalists are:
Shweta, Sam, Ashmit-- Shweta Winner Ouch
(The final week would be more like exchange of philosophical ideas....Sleepy....and conversation topics would perhaps be about world peace, yoga for beginners, eating rightSleepy Sleepy Sleepy......if we are lucky we we might hear minute bits of gossips in hush hush tone.....and maybe Ashmit would occasionally try to act funny but end up being repulsive...Confused)

Shweta, Sam, Ashmit-- Shweta Winner.

The ultimate winner of course would be ST. Sam would be in the final for sure.  There can be a little doubt about Ashmit reaching the final at the cost of Dolly (that is if she is eligible as rightly doubted by itsnotme) or Veena or even Khali. The next week's eviction fight would be the closest. There is not much time left and the channel may not bother whether Ashmit-Veena love story breaks. Any of the three can get evicted, but my hunch is it would be Khali.

In the end, it does not matter. If it matters, it is not the end.

Yeap. I also feel it will be Khali this week. Iam sure there's gotta be some sorta weird eviction process coming up in future just like there's been weird ways of nominating ppl since the last 2 weeks. I still have hope that Sam will win but in BB u can never predict what will happen. At this stage its hard to say whether it will be Sam or ST. None of the winners so far have been my favourites...... As long as its not Veena or Ashmit I will be happy.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

(I don't like Veena & Dolly.....but I enjoy the occasional fireworks among these three---their chemistry rocks--in terms of  explosive chemical reactions in "acidic" medium ... !LOL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The final week would be more like exchange of philosophical ideas....Sleepy....and conversation topics would perhaps be about world peace, yoga for beginners, eating rightSleepy Sleepy Sleepy......if we are lucky we we might hear minute bits of gossips in hush hush tone.....and maybe Ashmit would occasionally try to act funny but end up being repulsive...Confused)

The ultimate winner of course would be ST. Sam would be in the final for sure.  There can be a little doubt about Ashmit reaching the final at the cost of Dolly (that is if she is eligible as rightly doubted by itsnotme) or Veena or even Khali. The next week's eviction fight would be the closest. There is not much time left and the channel may not bother whether Ashmit-Veena love story breaks. Any of the three can get evicted, but my hunch is it would be Khali.

Yeap. I also feel it will be Khali this week. Iam sure there's gotta be some sorta weird eviction process coming up in future just like there's been weird ways of nominating ppl since the last 2 weeks. I still have hope that Sam will win but in BB u can never predict what will happen. At this stage its hard to say whether it will be Sam or ST. None of the winners so far have been my favourites...... As long as its not Veena or Ashmit I will be happy.

Oye, Shivani..!!  Are you OKAY? You are saying none of the winners so far (you mean the remaining contestants, I suppose) are your favorites? Whatever happened to SAM? In case you meant in the past, none of the ultimate winners were your favorites, I suggest you break the jinx and stop being unabashed Sam fan.
Then, maybe Sam will win.

________

Mehfil mein sab apne apne khudaon ko laaye thei,
Ek hum hi thei ki jinka koi khuda na tha..!

shivani003

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Oye, Shivani..!!  Are you OKAY? You are saying none of the winners so far (you mean the remaining contestants, I suppose) are your favorites? Whatever happened to SAM? In case you meant in the past, none of the ultimate winners were your favorites, I suggest you break the jinx and stop being unabashed Sam fan.

________

yup she meant past winners buddyWinkTongue

shivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged

________

Lol of course I meant past winners. There's no current winner yet........... So there's still hope for Sam. Even if he doesnt win I wont stop loving himEmbarrassed Reality shows are more unpredictable than Bin Laden. So I dont really give a damn about final results. He's the true winner for me.
Men like him are only seen once in a blue moon. Damn u Neelam. Lucky gal.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani003

sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
it will be sam. shweta.Ashmit on top three
and then it will be sam. shweta on top two
and one of them will win

shivani003

neeshi Goldie