Who are the finalists?

Poll

Who will be the final 3???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I have tried to pick out the most possible combos.... I would prefer either Sam, ST, Ashmit or Sam, ST, Dolly.

Which combo would u guys prefer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think they wud have 4 finalists...if Dolly is not a guest(lol i am still guessing on this one😕)...then the finalists wud most likely be Sameer/Shweta/Ashmit and Veena😉 imo as we can have only two evictions now so obviously we will be left with 4 unless Big Boss comes up with the same old idea of offering 10 lakhs like he did to Bakhtyaar Irani😉😆 and possibly elimnating one more contender in the final week🤔😛
Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I strongly feel that it will be Samir, Shweta, and Ashmit
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sam Shweta and Ashmit
hppppp thumbnail

I want the final competition among these 3:

Sam, Dolly, Veena --Sam Winnerry

(I don't like Veena & Dolly.....but I enjoy the occasional fireworks among these three---their chemistry rocks--in terms of  explosive chemical reactions in "acidic" medium ... !😆)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the three most likely finalists are:
Shweta, Sam, Ashmit-- Shweta Winner
(The final week would be more like exchange of philosophical ideas....🥱....and conversation topics would perhaps be about world peace, yoga for beginners, eating right🥱 🥱 🥱......if we are lucky we we might hear minute bits of gossips in hush hush tone.....and maybe Ashmit would occasionally try to act funny but end up being repulsive...😕)
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i hope shweta is the winner
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima_123

I want the final competition among these 3:

Sam, Dolly, Veena --Sam Winnerry

(I don't like Veena & Dolly.....but I enjoy the occasional fireworks among these three---their chemistry rocks--in terms of  explosive chemical reactions in "acidic" medium ... !😆)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But the three most likely finalists are:
Shweta, Sam, Ashmit-- Shweta Winner
(The final week would be more like exchange of philosophical ideas....🥱....and conversation topics would perhaps be about world peace, yoga for beginners, eating right🥱 🥱 🥱......if we are lucky we we might hear minute bits of gossips in hush hush tone.....and maybe Ashmit would occasionally try to act funny but end up being repulsive...😕)

Shweta, Sam, Ashmit-- Shweta Winner.

The ultimate winner of course would be ST. Sam would be in the final for sure.  There can be a little doubt about Ashmit reaching the final at the cost of Dolly (that is if she is eligible as rightly doubted by itsnotme) or Veena or even Khali. The next week's eviction fight would be the closest. There is not much time left and the channel may not bother whether Ashmit-Veena love story breaks. Any of the three can get evicted, but my hunch is it would be Khali.

In the end, it does not matter. If it matters, it is not the end.
hppppp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

The ultimate winner of course would be ST. Sam would be in the final for sure.  There can be a little doubt about Ashmit reaching the final at the cost of Dolly (that is if she is eligible as rightly doubted by itsnotme) or Veena or even Khali. The next week's eviction fight would be the closest. There is not much time left and the channel may not bother whether Ashmit-Veena love story breaks. Any of the three can get evicted, but my hunch is it would be Khali.

Had I be the deciding one....I would choose anybody over Ashmit for finals.......I just want him to go away from Bigg Boss......to some place far away....like some Jungles in Himalayas !!😡

shivani003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsnotme

i think they wud have 4 finalists...if Dolly is not a guest(lol i am still guessing on this one😕)...then the finalists wud most likely be Sameer/Shweta/Ashmit and Veena😉 imo as we can have only two evictions now so obviously we will be left with 4 unless Big Boss comes up with the same old idea of offering 10 lakhs like he did to Bakhtyaar Irani😉😆 and possibly elimnating one more contender in the final week🤔😛

Nooooooo!!!!! I soooo dont want 4 finalists!!!

Kaaaaaash this week would be double eliminations.............
shivani003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

Yeap. I also feel it will be Khali this week. Iam sure there's gotta be some sorta weird eviction process coming up in future just like there's been weird ways of nominating ppl since the last 2 weeks. I still have hope that Sam will win but in BB u can never predict what will happen. At this stage its hard to say whether it will be Sam or ST. None of the winners so far have been my favourites...... As long as its not Veena or Ashmit I will be happy.