Pratigya
Pratigya

why we cant? (Page 2)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Telestra i know what u r saying is right. but i didn;t like the way the change the character Pratigya and krishna. according to situvation they change them. Pratigya is a strong girl until now they have not shown any plan she is making to get arushi out of TN. she has 21days. i know it is a story and everybody has to be a part and all. but arushi topic comes a lot. why not komal and adarsh. i think just now they have started. but i don;t know how long will they continue that. if this track is tomake kesar speak then let them do it fast . now also if u see she is just a onlooker. i have be optimistic for a long time. but sorry Telstra now i don;t have that much faith in the cv's. i know they have given kriya and all. i now only see the update and if somebody mentions a kriya scene i just watch that. nothing else.
Hug to you for the underlined thing i am just trying to say this  see what makes you feel happy talk about the thing which brings happiness ignore the rest i am doing the same thing cant bear............ her so am not watching her scenes.and as far as k and p are concerned see she is still the same strong girl  she is in shock to see the attitude of her baby sister she still loves her a lot thats why  she is humble saying it to kesar urging her file a complaint and making arushi understand but everything has a limit and time is near she will explode Tongue and as k is concerned the change in character is just because pops wanted to show that nithing is more imp in his life other than p and he is enjoying her love for him which he got after soo much pain remember it was a hard earned love so he is being lazy only speaks when p is in trouble.and kesar is on a verge to explode and she will uptill now she is just keeping everything in her memory .its just my pov Big smile love you all afterall we r arjansEmbarrassed

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
You know Tel.,I understand that you are trying very hard to cheer up everyone and maintain an air of positivity. I really appreciate your efforts.However I have actually been thinking as to why I can't be positive about the present track of MKAP(ShockedOMG!!! don't I have anything else to do or what???!!!!).

I am getting impatient with this track bec' I want to see evil being punished. I want Kesar to speak up agaisnt suppression, I want P to take a strong step against A's misdeeds, I want KN and the Thakurs to pay for their sins. But all that is not happening. The Cvs are not even indicating such a scenario.

I know in real life, good is not always victorious and that is where shows like MKAP can give pple who are suffering in a similar feudal setup hope and inspiration. Otherwise gloom and negativity is bound to set in.The Cvs can carry on at their pace but at times show us what P and Kesar thinking about this bigamous situation created by Arusiiiii. Don't you agree? 

Edited by Mili97 - 20 December 2010 at 9:58pm
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
yes, u r right................and i have full faith in CVs after what komal said yesterday which proves that they visit our forum occasionally ................she said how sucksenas where discussing things everytime keeping her outside which many members here pointed out and commented about..........so they know the general displeasure of viewers, they will take the right action as we r seeing now the track of making krishna a responsible person............ Smile
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

I am getting impatient with this track bec' I want to see evil being punished. I want Kesar to speak up agaisnt suppression, I want P to take a strong step against A's misdeeds, I want KN and the Thakurs to pay for their sins. But all that is not happening. The Cvs are not even indicating such a scenario.This is the same problem with me also. They don;t even show for one time the good wins. all teh time pratigya is taking the bad words from amma. she is not talking back, then now arushi too. i know it is her sister. she is older she has to put a limit for that. she don;t even talk back to her. atleast she has to put some plan how to get rid of her from that house in 21 days. the significance of 21 days is not at all there. the cv has not shown any plans for that.

I know in real life, good is not always victorious and that is where shows like MKAP can give pple who are suffering in a similar feudal setup hope and inspiration. Otherwise gloom and negativity is bound to set in.The Cvs can carry on at their pace but at times show us what P and Kesar thinking about this bigamous situation created by. I think the cv has to atleast make an effort on kesar side to atleast speak. she is still in silence mode. Pratigya show something she plans and executing like a shreud one where no one can guess who is doing . she is educated one why theyr not showing her like one. Lot of story tracks left in open end. where is the IG gone now? Will the Aman truth come? arushi is supposed to go to temple when is she going? all the time she is at home playing kitchen politics.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

You know Tel.,I understand that you are trying very hard to cheer up everyone and maintain an air of positivity. I really appreciate your efforts.However I have actually been thinking as to why I can't be positive about the present track of MKAP(ShockedOMG!!! don't I have anything else to do or what???!!!!).

I am getting impatient with this track bec' I want to see evil being punished. I want Kesar to speak up agaisnt suppression, I want P to take a strong step against A's misdeeds, I want KN and the Thakurs to pay for their sins. But all that is not happening. The Cvs are not even indicating such a scenario.

I know in real life, good is not always victorious and that is where shows like MKAP can give pple who are suffering in a similar feudal setup hope and inspiration. Otherwise gloom and negativity is bound to set in.The Cvs can carry on at their pace but at times show us what P and Kesar thinking about this bigamous situation created by Arusiiiii. Don't you agree? 
thankyou for appreciating my efforts and i will surely continue to do so.see not only me everyone on the forum wanted to see everything which you wroteBig smile i just love to watch the story going ahead with these things getting importance but here the difference is i still trust and have faith in pops but it seems you have no more faith and trustOuchsee i am only saying this whole drama is all about women empowerment everything they will show all this but have patience because repeatedly if we say the same things it brings out the negative energy its like banging our head to a wall.pops have again started listening to us leads r giving int promoting there show creative team is giving int story focussing on kriya and komarsh Smile so i respect pops for listening to us.and lastly love you all Hug keep writing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

Go to top