India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

why we cant?

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
 i wanted to share some of my feelings with you all.i know most of us are angry depressed because of the present track and  pops have left many open ended tracks for sure they did K-........... maariage against viewers wishes (i still beleive that with this they wanted to show the rebirth of kesar as a strong women and if they will show that which i am 100% sure they will than i will forgive them for all the pains of bearing .........) but tell me one thing yaar cant we think positive? cant we ignore ..........i? and lets enjoy the characters who are worth watching cant we forgive creatives for this  arushi track? when we all can see that they are trying there level best to fulfill our demands giving importance to our suggestions.bringing kriya and komarsh track infront yaar plz plz give them some time to regain there confidence because i beleive yaar pops are also humans have emotions if we were depressed seeing all the negative news and stuff why cant they? afterall they are the who has been attacked directly and is suffering the most i beleive the more you think negative the more you suffer and in the end you will loose your happiness sorry if i am being harsh just my pov.
eik ghalti to khuda bhi maaf kar deta hai
p.s i can forgive creatives soo easily because they have given me kriya/ arjaWink who fill my days with happiness no matter what so these small mistakes dont matter for me.i still love MKAP  and i am sure i will
i hope you all can understand the blank spaces actually someone is not worth of it that i use there name in my lovely postsWink

Edited by telstra - 20 December 2010 at 6:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthidhakarn

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.Just waiting for a better track to start.
kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
agree with u yaar... will PM u...
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
AVOID ARUSHI...........
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

AVOID ARUSHI...........
oh so u r here i have pm u something waiting 4 ur replySmile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

AVOID ARUSHI...........
sorry about that i have updated my postWink
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Telestra i know what u r saying is right. but i didn;t like the way the change the character Pratigya and krishna. according to situvation they change them. Pratigya is a strong girl until now they have not shown any plan she is making to get arushi out of TN. she has 21days. i know it is a story and everybody has to be a part and all. but arushi topic comes a lot. why not komal and adarsh. i think just now they have started. but i don;t know how long will they continue that. if this track is tomake kesar speak then let them do it fast . now also if u see she is just a onlooker. i have be optimistic for a long time. but sorry Telstra now i don;t have that much faith in the cv's. i know they have given kriya and all. i now only see the update and if somebody mentions a kriya scene i just watch that. nothing else.
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ramanbabitha]AVOID ARUSHI...........

How to???Just to avoid her, I've been avoiding MKAP. If you know of any other way, do tell.

Go to top