Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

AND SBB ALSO I THINK ASHI! Now you or solvi will give detailed update to me!πŸ˜ƒ

Here is the wriiten update sumone posted it on GF

There were three parts of Geet segment

No Gurti interview just Maan

First segment :  Maan bana dulha aya ghode pe it was very sweet BG main 2 songs were played 'O Mere sapno saudagar tum ko mujhse pyar hai ' 'Mere rang main rangne wali'Maan says its geet dream she is dreaming Maan here it was very sweet πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Second segment : Geet bani dulhan Geet getting ready in vanity van she was looking fab and Maan is also watching her from door it was damm sweet and MaaN SAYS GEET KO AISE DEKHE MAAN HOSH KO BHETA HAI APNE'tARE HAI BARATI SONG'

Third segment : Bigdel ghodi both Geet and Maan patao ghodi ki woh unhe upar chadne de and Geet shouts also
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashi

I watch SBB only it was long nd good wen DD was getting ready in her make up room GC kept coming nd looking at herπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰wah wah wah!!!!! i think dracblindness is disappearing! but i am egarly waiting for her return and then see how he is!πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

First segment :  Maan bana dulha aya ghode pe it was very sweet BG main 2 songs were played 'O Mere sapno saudagar tum ko mujhse pyar hai ' 'Mere rang main rangne wali'Maan says its geet dream she is dreaming Maan here it was very sweet πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Second segment : Geet bani dulhan Geet getting ready in vanity van she was looking fab and Maan is also watching her from door it was damm sweet and MaaN SAYS GEET KO AISE DEKHE MAAN HOSH KO BHETA HAI APNE'tARE HAI BARATI SONG'

Third segment : Bigdel ghodi both Geet and Maan patao ghodi ki woh unhe upar chadne de and Geet shouts also

Just read it dear!
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Ashi i am getting ready to leave office now... will be home by 5... will join you then ok.... actually very tired... i told you reason sterday right..Sheeeez! 😑

bye darling... will see after i am homE! *hugs*😳
ashi thumbnail

πŸ˜‰wah wah wah!!!!! i think dracblindness is disappearing! but i am egarly waiting for her return and then see how he is!πŸ˜†

Lolzzzz i m not waitng for i dont want her back till marriage nd SRπŸ˜†
ashi thumbnail

Ashi i am getting ready to leave office now... will be home by 5... will join you then ok.... actually very tired... i told you reason sterday right..Sheeeez! 😑

bye darling... will see after i am homE! *hugs*😳

oh okz take care rest luv u byeπŸ€—
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Originally posted by: jimzi27

Any one home????😊

Me here Chinki!
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2