Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanubie.

HINNUUUU[>:d<]
Yyeesss !! I am her and she is me🤣
i was silent bcos i sent u lyk 873625826583465984 PMs and u nvr replied. i thgt u forgot me *sobs*

and sush! many are new to my skills of spamming 🤣 🤣

🤣

i never got any pm from youuuu😡 u are a bad bad example of a spammer....u need some training in spamming😎
patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@siddy-hmm...highly predictable

@hinnu-sounds typical but they might add some high dose of drama to it...geet never falls short of drama! LOL! 😆

@shini-totaaalllly agrree! this arjun is just plain and simple weird...i loved arjun punj way way better...he was more mature and more sure of his feelings and also cuter
Edited by Rohini.star - 13 years ago
kchaims thumbnail
ask rinkie pinky ponky (rembr her?) i has sent u gazillions of PMs and some scrab book entries. 😲
i did . i am such a good spammer hmph🤣
U R JEALOUS🤣
yulZ thumbnail
gawd this typical indian story // i just hate it 😆 they are all soo predictable 🤔
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
okay guys i'll be back in half an hour or soo... going to watch KMH2 now....😃
yulZ thumbnail
ok 😃 give me short update on it ok 😆
kchaims thumbnail
all the people here add me to their buddy list🤣 so tht i can disturb u /irritate u wenvr i want to 😛🤣
yuly is going through the torture ryt now🤣 yulyy change ur mind . see wat if i say aaah i hv a head ache ,i think .i am dying out of erm  cancer no AIDS err ok AIDS and i hv sent my last wish to yuly . 🥺 wud u fulfil my wish?😛🤣
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohini.star

@siddy-hmm...highly predictable

@hinnu-sounds typical but they might add some high dose of drama to it...geet never falls short of drama! LOL! 😆

@shini-totaaalllly agrree! this arjun is just plain and simple weird...i loved arjun punj way way better...he was more mature and more sure of his feelings and also cuter

i knowwww and when all else failed....arjun is now trying to kill dadi🤣 oh dear!!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanubie.

ask rinkie pinky ponky (rembr her?) i has sent u gazillions of PMs and some scrab book entries. 😲
i did . i am such a good spammer hmph🤣
U R JEALOUS🤣

i did reply to the scrapbook entries but i didnt get any pm😭 i havent even spoken to rinki since such a long time....she always teases me😭

pssshhhht, why would i be jealous of you?😛
MochaQueen thumbnail
Whoever is adding tanu to their buddylist....u can add me too😛