Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanubie.

momma minus s 🤣(roshini-s =rohini🤣*how brilliant i am🤣🤣)
pls include PKYEK kahani too. i watch tht too regularly. hmph🤣

LMAOO 🤣 i know! mine and shini's names are so similar...thats the reason why shini was nicknamed shini to avoid confusion with me 😆😆

and yeah u truly are brilliant! PKYEK is worth watching only becuz of abhay raichand..he's the sole eye candy of the show...i basically find no story/script or acting in it (no offense)
MochaQueen thumbnail
TANU! is this my spammer friend or a different tanu??😲
patroclus thumbnail
@siddy-i missed a few epis too..the last one i saw was anwesha meeting the new guy
yulZ thumbnail
@Tany- ooo wow such a brilliant kid u have, Shini 😃🤣 and plasee go ahead and talk abt ur desi vampire stories 🤣 waisee wats going on in that show ?? 😳 i saw a siggy.. where Piya's dad was going to slap piya 🤔 but abhay came and caught hsi hand 😎 mann i personally liked KaPi 😆 I Dont know wher kabir is not 😆

@Rohi- lol i know .. the way they look each other and blah blah.. gawdd they HAVEEEE to be together.. we demanddd them to be couplee !!!!!!!! 😆 lol i know.. they were fighting and fighting and i think damon is kinda playboy type rgt ? 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
geet is getting boring and repetitive....dont kill me ....but i only liked saturdays epi😳
lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rohini- i think DQ is aroung somewhere....

Tanu- dont make me come after you with a belan.... you are not innocent or nice at all.... did you forget all the calls i got from your school for all the trouble....

Sid- its gooo good now.... they did find arohi but arjuhi didnt get married.... arohi found out arjun's truth from her dadu and now arjun is trying convince here...
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rohini.star

@siddy-i missed a few epis too..the last one i saw was anwesha meeting the new guy

Rohi, i am wayyyyyy before that too 🤣  i havent even seen the girl's entry yet 😆
patroclus thumbnail
@siddy-yeah i know!! they are sooo cutee together! i LOVED their jhagra! it was adorable! I demand the to be a couple as well! they'll be adorable together!

@hinna-nah..geet is one show which has always maintained a steady storyline...atleast in my opinion
MochaQueen thumbnail
rohini: in my opinion theyre just dragging the story🤔 i think maan and geet should get married already!😛
patroclus thumbnail
Originally posted by: yulZ

Rohi, i am wayyyyyy before that too 🤣  i havent even seen the girl's entry yet 😆

LOL! no i saw that...she actually had a fight with geet on entering but now they've becum BFFs! they are really cute!