India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

mission:- send gauri somewhere in isolated place

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

Really she is so aanoying and disgustingAngry now i cant tolerate her its beyond my limitsDeadDead . in everyepi we hv to see her stupid idiotic faceOuch . wat ws her need in todays epi cant see sleep at night and let my arjohi be aloneWink .bt no she has to be KABAB ME HADDIAngryAngryAngry and ruin everything . she resembles cassius frm the play julius ceasarLOL . who can never get a peacefull sleep bcoz of her evil thoughts. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz send her somewhere she is getting on my nerves and it is really irritating seeing her if i had a gun with me i had kill her right there Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd06shibz

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i lso kill herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i was expecting for craetives to send her to honeymoon..LOL but....!!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
send to her hell she is very irritating i will kill her plz help me to killing her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index