India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

worth watching kriya scene today

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

i know guys its a filler sceneCry but it wa too cute the way krishna said to her aray yar tumra bhi diesel na kabo khatam nahin hoga aisay kaisay khaday khaday neene ayegi kauno ghoda thodi ho LOLLOLLOLLOL was too cute mindblowing one liner from babaClapClapClapClapClap and there eyelock when he puts on her bed there was anger in pratigya eyes and he was soo concerned that she should sleep and there whisper was sooo natural all in all the only thing worth watching in todays epi otherwise the whole epi was a crap for reasons u all knowWink

btw i tried to match the colour of my post with prats saree i must say she was looking fantastic pink suits her very much and arhaan was asual too hot and nowadays looking too handsome lost some weightTongue and arhaan and last but not the least pooja and arhaan both compliment each otherClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.
p.s people one suggestion watch only the scene which you wanted to see leave all the crap behind it will make you feel happyBig smile and less irritated and trust me sabar ka phul meetha hota haiWink

Edited by telstra - 20 December 2010 at 4:45pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaokkkvishpsweet7863na9nakriya_sruthi-radhi-sweet_bhankilakshmi_paiabcd2sknra---Yemi---Pragati.Tbabithaj....Poojie....

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Yep, u r right in any sense.... i luved kriya yest...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasknra

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Truly , the scene had every emotion captured in it. I lubbed it so so so much. Krish as always was fab........... CV's more such kriya scenes plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz....

foryoukriyasknra

sknra IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

foryoukriyana9na

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
It was a nice, cute scene. The way he was trying to make her sleep was so cute like a child. then when he asked r u asleep she also says in the same tune yes. that was so cute. i have noticed even their scene is just for couple of minute it has a long lasting effect on us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

srikalaganesh Goldie
srikalaganesh
srikalaganesh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I' m  getting  very angry  with CV's ....... instead of showing  Kriya  more in yesdays episode   they showed  Arushi  more that too  talking to Krishna  and Amma .and she was there for more than 20mins on the screen with her big mouth and bad acting .........
 If they want to focus only on her .................. at least they can explain or enact and show how do the acting ????
 she was showing only her teeth, rotation of eyes and mouth without any expression...............
 coz of her i felt even Krishna din't  do his part  of acting in front of her well . We know that Krishna is a professional  actor why is he doing like this???
 what ever their personal things they shouldn't bring when they are acting 
.Knowing all these things happening Why CV's gave her that role or they should have made her to sit in the temple  full time for 21 days......... 

Mili27

foryoukriya Groupbie
foryoukriya
foryoukriya

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Though it is short beautiful scene and looked sooooo real for me EmbarrassedHug. I lovvvvvvved P and her naughtiness. After the eye lock - the way she raised her eyes and giving a smile. The way she beat him, when he closed her eyes and asked slept? and finally in a whispering sound he asked have you slept? she also answered in the same sound YesLOL . ommmg lovvvvvvly . Hug

No words for K - so hilarious when he said am i asking you to go to school? just tell you to sleep. Then asking her do you think me an insane? anybody speak while sleeping or what? EmbarrassedBig smile

Wow so adorable ...cute scene and worth worth worth watching indeed!!!! (i dont want to write anything else to spoil my mood)

Love KriYa and ArJa .....Oh god make our wish come true ...... .Day DreamingHugEmbarrassed

na9na

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top