Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Just imagine Binny / Gauri dancing 2 this score in torrential rain in pristine white anarkali churidar n MIK/Rudra watching n singing ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

The name of the movie is -" premer kahini", which means love story, it's a wonderful movie , wonderful happy end, amazing treatment, brilliant chemistry between the lead pair. But, I don't have the whole movie sound track, try YT by the name of the movie. I can download videos from YT .

Okay, will try.

If t Binny performs again, then (if she has partner)  i would love to see her with Darmesh Sir, Mayuresh, Kunwar and Puneet.And with Sushant Singh Rajput.πŸ˜ƒ

Binny should dance a Tango. Like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEwZIufmafo
Edited by OrientalDancer - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Mel! I saw it ! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww stuff, Antonio is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy, was just imagining our Binny dancing this one wearing the same black little piece .She'll look a killer. πŸ˜ πŸ˜ BTW, I wanna learn Tango too.πŸ˜ƒ

I want to learn Tango, too.😳😳😳  But when i am thinner.πŸ˜ƒ

Binny did some latin dance in DID2 with Darmesh and Kishore, but i dont know the style.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I want to learn Tango, too.😳😳😳  But when i am thinner.πŸ˜ƒ

Binny did some latin dance in DID2 with Darmesh and Kishore, but i dont know the style.

Our Queeny is apt at every kind of dancing .I want 2 see her doing MJ numbers with Rajeev sir. Rajeev is good looking, extremely talented n good natured. Binny'll very much benefit from him.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Seen all the songs , fantastic song choice . All the Devdas songs n Fanna Songs, especially the -" Hara raang dala .", ' Chand Sifarish jo karta..", G n R will rock with each song . R the CVs listening ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Mel, I think she should keep her hair loose n wear the saree with some more skin showing....☺️....she has this eye popping amazingly good figure, why not flaunt it a bit ?☺️
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that's true. when R sees that he bound to FORGET Pihu.(:
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

that's true. when R sees that he bound to FORGET Pihu.(:

AND, that's precisely the idea.πŸ˜‰