Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Girls we are almost done with the raga at. and with no help from the old members good!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Girls we are almost done with the raga at. and with no help from the old members good!

Yes Nici, see , told u, we can do it .😃 Rabin says friends together can move the mountain easily.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wish they would show G with open her, that suits her more imho.And she looks so beautful!!!!  In the last days she had her hair braided. The last time her hair was open was , wher she wore the blues sari , the episode where she brought him to their room.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Wish they would show G with open her, that suits her more imho.And she looks so beautful!!!!  In the last days she had her hair braided. The last time her hair was open was , wher she wore the blues sari , the episode where she brought him to their room.

No Mel, after that she again let her hair loose while wore that gorgeous royal blue saree, wrapped in shawl ,remember ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Ok guys , Ivies, Keep rocking, me going now, need 2 hit the bed. GN. Cheers for our queen Binny. 
OrientalDancer thumbnail
For all those who were wondering about which performance Mac and i were talkinh here it is.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgemur_did2-top4-finalists-gold-awards-2010_music

Binny is the second one to perform.

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Girls, too much P tday and i think the whole week, we will see too much of her.🤢🤢🤢

👏👏👏  Again for our sherni Gauri.She i ready to fight against those 🤬 RR and P.And last she should just ignore R.

👏
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Girls, too much P tday and i think the whole week, we will see too much of her.🤢🤢🤢

👏👏👏  Again for our sherni Gauri.She i ready to fight against those 🤬 RR and P.And last she should just ignore R.

👏

Rightly n justly said. N, agree with you. She'd just ignore R. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
The current  story track is absolutely boring total yawn n absolutely hateful. Watching only for Binny aka Gauri. Kudos to u our lioness.