Binny Sharma's AT# 4-Pario Ki Rani Gauri-note p.91 - Page 81

Posted: 13 years ago

I think G should let P and R stay under the same roof and somehow live her own life, so that R realizes how selfish P is.

Mac, i i finally saw Binnys MJ performnance.She ROCKS it!!!!Man, she deserved to win, but alas the show was with some politics etc..But glad that she is mor seen as Shahkthi.😃

Okay GN girls. gotta go now.See you tomorrow.
 Nepthys, I'm just too glad that u finally saw Binny's MJ performance, she danced it as good as MJ. I was so desparate 2 make sure that none of my Ivies misses on it.
sigh now pihu in rudra's life so what should gauri do now? leave the mansion for good? fight for her rights? or let pihu win?
Originally posted by Artemis678

sigh now pihu in rudra's life so what should gauri do now? leave the mansion for good? fight for her rights? or let pihu win?
 I think for Rudra's sake she can give her life ,so she'll go through this extremely difficult n traumatic situation to find a way to expose the true faces of P n RR ,to R n his family.
Originally posted by Artemis678

Hi everybody!!! she'll fight as usual but how long will she able to do so... after all she's human!
Originally posted by Darine1980

Hi everybody!!! she'll fight as usual but how long will she able to do so... after all she's human!
darling darine, loved to find you here.  Will u switch between Binny's AT n RG AT ? Promise, I'm not mad at any one today.😉
2 possibilities, either G exposes P n RR , n then the story's bound 2 take a turn in G's favor , or she finds that right now, R's not gonna listen 2 her n she can't better the situation
Hey LadyMacbeth.... Remember me from DID Doubles forum! This is the first time I visiting this forum!! Add me please!!

I am a big fan of Binny since DID and she is doing a great job!! I just love her!!
@ Chocolover101...... Welcome to Binny's AT.... It's nice to see a new member here!
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Hey LadyMacbeth.... Remember me from DID Doubles forum! This is the first time I visiting this forum!! Add me please!!

I am a big fan of Binny since DID and she is doing a great job!! I just love her!!
U r most welcome dear. Welcome 2 Binny's AT with open arms. Hugs n kisses to this new friend of mine. 
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

U r most welcome dear. Welcome 2 Binny's AT with open arms. Hugs n kisses to this new friend of mine. 

Thanks alot for the love! 😳 
I might be visiting here often now!! I always wanted to come to this forum but was kind of scared! 😕
Anyways... I know you are a big fan of Binny! Did you see her in DID?
And do visit DID forum often because that's where i will always be!
Edited by Chocolover101 - 13 years ago