Binny Sharma's AT# 4-Pario Ki Rani Gauri-note p.91 - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
next time she comes she has to update it.
I knew I had a bad feeling in the raga at yeastrday. and LOOK WHAT HAPPEN.
That AT has been jinxed since the 14th one.):
Final Reminder:

I've went the the pages and noticed many of you guys are chatting and spamming. As I've posted in my sticky, I don't mind a little bit of chatting here and there but that shouldn't be what majority of the posts in an AT should be. You're supposed to discuss Binny [i.e. her performance, her acting skills, SBS segments relating to her, articles etc.] but instead I see you guys talking about FFs or PM interaction etc.

Also, a few of you have been posting like 3 posts in a row without really replying to anyone and they're onliners. This is considered spamming and spamming is not allowed.

Please keep this in mind from this point forward. As I've stated in the my sticky, if the AT becomes a chatting/spamming thread then it will be shut down so this is a final reminder.

-Ravjot
Sangini Dev. Team
Ravjot, in the FF ,Gauri is the main lead ,so you tell me, how is that considered irrelevant ? 
Beth I mean it iam just this close to Leaving this forum for good!
Originally posted by Artemis678

Beth I mean it iam just this close to Leaving this forum for good!
I'm telling you this for the umpteenth time that I'm never gonna allow you to do that. I need you, you are my personal sun. If need be we'll request them to move our AT to the celebrity chat club, at least we'll be at peace then.
do you want to pm the mod? and have our AT moved?
I want to see Binny again.😭😭😭😭

Btw  some of the Binny-bashers said she has a boyfriend , is it right???
really? wow I didn't know that mel.