Binny Sharma's AT# 4-Pario Ki Rani Gauri-note p.91 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

How could u be so sure? I felt like it was for P!!
I also have the same idea the words were for P though he did not mention her name good he slept before...............................
I have a quest to all GAURI FANS what can be the turn in sangini which will make RUDRA realise that PIHU has already taken a new path.Your ideas please.could have open a new topic but don't wish at all avoiding probs on the forums.  
BETH, MEL and and all other I'm here waiting alone u r all absent now we must think a time to join in this thread to have a good nice chat.
knocking at the door is someone here?
when pihu has a child. maybe that WILL make Rudra fall out of love with pihu.
I haven't seen the episode yet cause I live in the USA. where sangini for us shows at 4pm in the afternoon and at 11pm at Night.(:
I am here trying to make siggies.😕😕😕

I think R is in love with G, but he cant realize it.  And G should do something that he cant expect  that P would ever coniser to do it.

Btw girls, i have one question:With whom from Binnys DID days do you think, had the most chemistry? For me Binny had the most sizzling chmesitry with Darmesh, Mayuresh and Kunwar!!
For Mel Binny looked great with all three. but iam binny is a soapstar now.(: from DID to Sangini. OO that would make great FF Title.(: Mel I think our theadleader Beth Left us. iam very mad at her. for leaving us ilke this.):
Originally posted by Artemis678

when pihu has a child. maybe that WILL make Rudra fall out of love with pihu.
good one idea.
yes this is the main point for rudra to understand others please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Artemis678

For Mel Binny looked great with all three. but iam binny is a soapstar now.(: from DID to Sangini. OO that would make great FF Title.(: Mel I think our theadleader Beth Left us. iam very mad at her. for leaving us ilke this.):

Mac, doesnt do it delibaretly, her connection is slow and sometimes it doesnt work.

Anju, i think if P would have a child that wouldnt change R.G has to do something which R cant never expect from P.Something that shows him that G is the right for him and that she did  it because she loves him deeply.